Natural High From Squats??
- 05-05-2008, 02:53 PM
- 05-05-2008, 02:55 PM
05-05-2008, 04:09 PM
05-05-2008, 04:23 PM
shhhhh don't tell anyone or the gov't will try and take away are squats and deads because they'll report its giving kids a high and killing them!
Really though i love the feeling i get after squats and deadlifts
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
05-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Sq's kinda suck but they still make me feel good.Deads however make me feel like a big ass silverback!Thats how I picture myself when I'm done.Sometimes I run and smack up against the glass of the room that our dead lift platform is in while screaming......Then I walk back to the platform on all fours with lats spread wide!!!
05-14-2008, 11:24 AM
so true... i just started getting the ultimate high tho, a few months ago when i started "ass to the grass" form!!!
...what a rush
05-14-2008, 03:37 PM
05-14-2008, 03:46 PM
05-14-2008, 03:51 PM
Heck Yeah, any heavy total body movement gives me that feeling - you're dead tired, but in the best mood you've had all week. I like to sit back in the sauna and enjoy the high in it fullness.
05-14-2008, 03:53 PM
05-14-2008, 08:06 PM
05-14-2008, 08:26 PM
05-14-2008, 08:33 PM
05-14-2008, 10:19 PM
i always feel really light headed after a set of high rep hevy squats, do a couple of those sets and u better have the bucket ready
Similar Forum Threads
- By stankopalluza in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2008, 11:23 PM
- By glipp in forum Training ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 01-19-2008, 12:33 AM
- By R_Alan1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-23-2007, 05:16 PM
- By Crotalus in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 07-09-2004, 05:58 AM
- By Trapark666 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2004, 11:43 PM