Natural High From Squats??

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody get this or is it just me? Hittin' squats or deads heavy with HIGH reps, puts me in such a good mood!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
totaly

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Definitly, i think its endorphins or dopamine, either way its muy bueno.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shhhhh don't tell anyone or the gov't will try and take away are squats and deads because they'll report its giving kids a high and killing them!

Really though i love the feeling i get after squats and deadlifts :)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sq's kinda suck but they still make me feel good.Deads however make me feel like a big ass silverback!Thats how I picture myself when I'm done.Sometimes I run and smack up against the glass of the room that our dead lift platform is in while screaming......Then I walk back to the platform on all fours with lats spread wide!!!

virileman44

Awards
so true... i just started getting the ultimate high tho, a few months ago when i started "ass to the grass" form!!!

...what a rush

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
shhhhh don't tell anyone or the gov't will try and take away are squats and deads because they'll report its giving kids a high and killing them!
Lmfao! Quoted for truth...

Damn that government of ours!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck Yeah, any heavy total body movement gives me that feeling - you're dead tired, but in the best mood you've had all week. I like to sit back in the sauna and enjoy the high in it fullness.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i get that feeling also and it gets 2X better if your being checked out by hot girls lol :lol:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish it did, Leg day always makes me feel like i am going to puke.
Stick with it and it should go away.I used to get it too but it seemed after doing 20 rep sq's for a wfile the sickness went away and hasn't come back.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel like breathing heavily and falling asleep when I do heavy squats, deads, or olympic lifts.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel like breathing heavily and falling asleep when I do heavy squats, deads, or olympic lifts.
I get that sometimes too.Almost like a wanting to pass out tired.Not from blacking out but just feeling completely drained.Then if I have the day off,I lay down and can't take a nap for nothing!

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
i always feel really light headed after a set of high rep hevy squats, do a couple of those sets and u better have the bucket ready