Check out this 8 day split!

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
I was getting bored with my old 5 day a week split so I came up with the following split:

Day 1: Chest, abs, calves, 15 minutes LI cardio
Day 2: rest
Day 3: Back, delts, 15 min LI cardio
Day 4: rest
Day 5: Quad, Hamstrings, abs, calves, 15 LI cardio
Day 6: rest
Day 7: Bi's, Tri's, 15 LI cardio
Day 8: rest

I was kinda hesitant to do this at first because I've always liked being in the gym M-F (sometimes Saturday). I've been doing this for about 4 weeks now and WHEW! My strength is though the roof, bodyfat is stablized (I'm "offseason") and my energy levels are awesome. I'm going to slowly increase cardio session 5 minutes a week until I hit around 30 min and transistion to a six day split for my summer cutting cycle. It goes without saying that my diet, supplement intake and sleep has been 90-95% on target.

I thought I would recommend this split as it has been very effective for me so far. Any comments, questions, suggestions?:bruce2:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
my diet better be in check on this one. I could gain some weight off of it. Make sure to hit all my major lifts heavy and should see some good results. Not bad. I tried 1on/1off before. couldn't get it all in, too much time inbetween my groups. If I missed a day. Wow, I was behind.

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
my diet better be in check on this one. I could gain some weight off of it. Make sure to hit all my major lifts heavy and should see some good results. Not bad. I tried 1on/1off before. couldn't get it all in, too much time inbetween my groups. If I missed a day. Wow, I was behind.
My advantage with this split was the fact that I gain weight easily and lose weight easily. I can eat 70% clean and still only gain minimal fat. I am certainly blessed in this respect.

The only downfall is when my strength skyrockets my tendons and ligaments lag behind and my joints will start hurting if I'm not careful. Nothing a vicodin, glucosamine and chondroitin won't cure LOL

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I heard that. sometimes working out on a vicodin feels good. You should seriously try Super Cissus by USP labs for your joints and tendons. It will make a difference.

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
I heard that. sometimes working out on a vicodin feels good. You should seriously try Super Cissus by USP labs for your joints and tendons. It will make a difference.
I'll have to give it a shot!