Muscle pain question! help guys plz
- 04-27-2008, 03:46 PM
- 04-27-2008, 05:15 PM
Yea still workout if you are capable of doing so. Your tris will be indirectly hit when training your chest but it shouldn't interfere (unless the soreness is to the point of interfering with your w/o). However this is assuming it is just muscle soreness from a quality training session and not a injury indicating pain.
Was this the first time with a new training split/working out for some time? Any reason you can think of for the additional soreness?
04-27-2008, 06:43 PM
04-28-2008, 02:36 AM
thanks for the help guys...
yes, its a new split.. im still getting used to it
and yes, i'll focus on flies and crossovers as well..
Similar Forum Threads
- By Leigh123 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2011, 08:11 PM
- By martinez8191 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2011, 01:46 AM
- By thebiochemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2010, 11:59 PM
- By supra888 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 7Last Post: 12-17-2009, 09:21 AM
- By kofpsp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 40Last Post: 12-20-2007, 12:18 PM