Muscle pain question! help guys plz

Monstruoso

Awards
Good day

so.. its SUNDAY NIGHT, i trained arms on friday... but my triceps are still sore..

my question is :

i have chest+shoulders on monday.. do i workout anyway? is it goint to compromise my triceps and my workout ?

what would you do ?

thanks a lot, have fun

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea still workout if you are capable of doing so. Your tris will be indirectly hit when training your chest but it shouldn't interfere (unless the soreness is to the point of interfering with your w/o). However this is assuming it is just muscle soreness from a quality training session and not a injury indicating pain.

Was this the first time with a new training split/working out for some time? Any reason you can think of for the additional soreness?

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good day

so.. its SUNDAY NIGHT, i trained arms on friday... but my triceps are still sore..

my question is :

i have chest+shoulders on monday.. do i workout anyway? is it goint to compromise my triceps and my workout ?

what would you do ?

thanks a lot, have fun
Instead of barbell bench which will incorporate your triceps more, switch to dumbbell bench for monday. Also focus more on flies and crossovers than the compound exercises if your triceps give you that type of hindrance.

Monstruoso

Awards
thanks for the help guys...

yes, its a new split.. im still getting used to it

and yes, i'll focus on flies and crossovers as well..

thanks again