What is your definition of high frequency training?
- 04-25-2008, 10:51 AM
- 04-25-2008, 10:15 PM
Depends on what the workout was each time. Two heavy days close together tends to mess with my tendons. If I ever do a lagging muscle group twice in a week, I make sure one day is for heaviness and nerve stimulation, and the next is high rep dropset growth hormone and bloodflow stimulation. Two high rep days close together, and you won't see a lot of fiber anabolism. Two heavy rep days close together and you might pay Mr. Tendinitis a visit for a few days.
- 04-30-2008, 01:10 PM
07-22-2008, 12:55 PM
07-22-2008, 01:03 PM
high frequency training for me is doing legs/back and chest/shoulders twice a week. i would plateau very fast doing this or run the risk of overtraining, but i figured out how to cheat - for me at least.
M - legs/back (dumbells and single leg movements only)
T - chest/shoulders (barbell only)
W - bi's/tri's (mix of everything)
Th - legs/back (barbell only)
F - chest/shoulders (dumbell only)
i had to space the barbells around my arm days since dumbell days beat my arms up. with barbells, not so much.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Necroticism in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 130Last Post: 11-02-2008, 11:40 PM
- By bolt10 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2008, 12:15 AM
- By vision in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2007, 05:44 PM
- By Landmonster in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2006, 07:12 PM
- By o-dub in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2005, 11:07 AM