Rotator Cuff/Shoulder Injury

rocksolid84

Awards
recently i tore my cuff, or hurt it very badly, I went to lift the bar off the rack, when benching and just felt something tear, i almost dropped the bar. I decided to just stop lifting for a while and it will go away. Well after 2 weeks the pain went way, but now my shoulders are way below what they used to be. I was wondering if anyone had any non-weight exercises to starts easing my way backinto working shoulders? Also if anyone has any supplements besides Cissus Quadrangularis.

Thanks alot, i cant wait to get back in the gym i feel like such a bum hahaha

bryan4592

Awards
How is your ROM? Do you have any pain at any point when moving your arm in any/all directions?

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
Attached is a file on the shoulder dislocation exercise. If you havent caused a serious injury this will help increase ROM and flexibility of the joint which is a common reason for shoulder pain. I have used it and had very good results.

Attachments

rocksolid84

Awards
Attached is a file on the shoulder dislocation exercise. If you havent caused a serious injury this will help increase ROM and flexibility of the joint which is a common reason for shoulder pain. I have used it and had very good results.
Thanks alot dawaro, i dont think i seriously injured it, Its just tender, and i dont want to lift hard until i stretch it out.

Thanks again