- 04-17-2008, 09:36 AM
Ive been squatting for about 6 months and my usual technique has been squatting until upper leg is parallel to ground.
But the last 6 weeks of the 6 months I have been squatting i started doing the "ass to the grass" technique....
I have had better gains in the last 6 weeks than the previous 3 months or so doing regular squats.
"Ass to the grass" is the way to go!
- 04-17-2008, 09:44 AM
Awesome work, glad you made such tremendous improvement.
MB-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
- 04-18-2008, 10:00 AM
Ass to grass is the only way to squat! Everything else is just half-assing it (pun intended). Congrats!
04-18-2008, 10:24 AM
Way to go!! Nice to see people squatting too.. It's the best way to go, and once you get good at 'em, they're like crack!
04-18-2008, 10:28 AM
04-18-2008, 07:12 PM
04-19-2008, 09:00 PM
04-19-2008, 09:12 PM
04-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gettin'old in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2011, 02:25 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 32Last Post: 07-24-2010, 01:09 PM
- By maddog28 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 33Last Post: 07-21-2010, 11:54 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-30-2010, 09:00 PM
- By psychospic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:24 PM