Need a better tricep workout
- 04-02-2008, 10:29 AM
- 04-02-2008, 02:17 PM
- 5'8" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Try this routine:
Close grip bench press-4 pyramided sets of 8-10 reps
(e.g. 10x95 10x135 10x185 8x225)
Overhead Tricep Extensions-3 sets of 10 reps
Tricep Pushdown-2 sets of 10 reps
- 04-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Thanks, will try that the next time I work my arms.
04-03-2008, 10:50 AM
The way to focus on that part of the triceps is to do reverse grip push downs (pull downs). But its not a good overall mass building, so I do it last in my triceps routine.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hitstick42esu in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 05-15-2011, 08:02 PM
- By Russsssssssss in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 01-22-2010, 12:15 PM
- By h0other in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2009, 12:21 AM
- By potobori in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 05-01-2009, 10:04 PM
- By Boyders in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2008, 11:00 PM