- 03-20-2008, 01:43 PM
- 03-20-2008, 02:00 PM
It all depends on your goals, length of training without a break, etc., etc.,....
Bodybuilding is a lifestyle NOT a sentence.
Enjoy your life because when you are in the box you will atrophy for good...regardless.
03-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Take a week off. Folks around here seem to do that from time to time. Then come back like a champion.
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
03-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Agreed. Breaks from training are crucial for overall health and success in the gym. From the sounds of the question there hasn't been a break recently for you. Keep up a healthy diet, enjoy the break and let your body recoup, and you will feel better than ever when you get back.
03-20-2008, 04:07 PM
You can take time off, or do a few things in your room. Do dips of the chairs or bed. Pushups and jumping jacks. Lunges across the room. Curl your suitcase, lol. Bench your suitcase! Be creative!
Similar Forum Threads
- By iron addict in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-27-2003, 11:18 PM
- By size in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2003, 10:21 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2003, 09:04 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2003, 06:17 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 11-28-2002, 10:29 AM