Leg Press 5 x 5
Calf Raises 5 x 5
Crunches
Reverse Crunches

Friday -
Incline bench 5 x 5
Should press 5 x 5
Close Grip bench 5 x 5

This is Frankies 5 x 5 program but without the good stuff squats / deads / straigh leg deadlift

Currently I have a knee injury, I have torn cartlidge floating around in my knee. It really only bothers me when I am bending down so deads are out. I been doing some light squatting but just recently my knee has been bothering me more so I figure I subsitute leg press and work my way back up to squatting. As you can see I have no hamstring excercises, I currenly have very tight hamstrings and have been working on my flexibility. I eventually will be doing straigh leg deadlift when my flexibility gets there. The hamstring machines does not fit me right at the gym I go to(6'4, very long legs).
When this program is over, I am going to subsitute the lat pulldowns, shrugs and hyperxtensions for rack pulls. Is that a fair subsitute or is there excercises I should keep.

Other then that I have been happy with the program, seen good gains in terms of strength and appearance

Thanks for the input and will rep!

nightshift

nightshift

Awards
I would first recommend that you get your knee repaired. The floating debris is not going to go away and eventually your knee is going to start popping and getting "stuck". Believe me, I've had 3 surgeries and a cortisone shot on my knee due to cartilage issues. I waited way to long to have it cleaned up the last time and spent 6 weeks on the shelf because of it. It is only in the last couple of months that I have been squatting relatively pain free again.
For the exercises, be sure to perform them slowly and with strict form. If you have access to a pool, resistance training in water is very beneficial to joint injuries. For your hammies, stiff legged lifts with a dumbbell or plate, standing on a bench, produce an excellent stretch. Good luck