Super Sore

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Did a pec workout... still sore 2 days later to the point where I can't reach above my head easily... and today is supposed to be a back/bi night... what are your suggestions for time off.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Did a pec workout... still sore 2 days later to the point where I can't reach above my head easily... and today is supposed to be a back/bi night... what are your suggestions for time off.
lol KILL IT!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
So basically just stretch and power thru the workout anyway?
Yea it will def subside, ive had many workouts where I go in INCREDIBLY sore and end up having one of the best workouts! Anyhow Good Luck and update me after your bi/back, i'm curious to see how it turns out!:thumbsup:

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Will do. Just heard often not to test yourself when you feel as sore as I am... though it has had over 48 hours to recover so I figure its just acid.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Will do. Just heard often not to test yourself when you feel as sore as I am... though it has had over 48 hours to recover so I figure its just acid.
lol with your current stack it looks like you aught to be fine....

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I need to change that... I'm on a RPM/DRIVE stack now.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seriously bro that is the way i feel after every workout, and for chest workouts i generally have 7 days of rest before my next workout...taurine will help with any of the cramping that maybe experienced your soreness...