neck training

polskienergii

Awards
MILO will run a three part series on neck training beginning in March in conjunction with the book The Art of the Neck Volume 1 Distortion's Foundation available at lulu.com and soon amazon and Barnes and Nobles.com. A preview article is available at primordialstrengthsystems.com

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Neck bridging is a very underused exercise..........

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
My genetics have f....ed me in every single category but the neck. I have an 18.75" neck naturally that I have never worked out. Sorry to brag but with tiny calves, ridiculesly small forearms I need to rub it in just once.

If Islamic Terrorists ever capture me my revenge will be that it will take them a half hour to saw my head off.

ono

ono

Awards
My genetics have f....ed me in every single category but the neck. I have an 18.75" neck naturally that I have never worked out. Sorry to brag but with tiny calves, ridiculesly small forearms I need to rub it in just once.

If Islamic Terrorists ever capture me my revenge will be that it will take them a half hour to saw my head off.
:icon_lol:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Same here bro. Even after taking most of the winter off from lifting and having my arms and legs shrink down a lot..my neck is still strong like bull!

I need to strengthen/build the posterior neck region..it's lagging behind the rest.