Exercises for vascularity/hardness arms

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    No thanks.I have a hard enough time putting on size as it is.I do get the urge to become a boxer sometimes,but i have to make the time to get to the gym for an hour sometimes in the hopes of being huge.:bb3:
    lol a huge fencer...

2. No $h!t.All fencers and construction workers are in horrible shape.Yet people will ask if my muscles are from fencing.I haven't been asked in a while,hopefully that means it's obvious now.I also see guys saying how construction could help you.Besides forearms,it doesn't.It burns too many calories.I am lucky that i work for my Dad and can eat every two hours without a problem.I have heard of bb's in construction before,but never met one.Theirs a big guy at my gym that works in oil fields,but i found out the other day he's in a truck all day.He gets out every hour to check meters.so that doesn't count.I have put on 40lbs and i know i can put on much more.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    No $h!t.All fencers and construction workers are in horrible shape.Yet people will ask if my muscles are from fencing.I haven't been asked in a while,hopefully that means it's obvious now.I also see guys saying how construction could help you.Besides forearms,it doesn't.It burns too many calories.I am lucky that i work for my Dad and can eat every two hours without a problem.I have heard of bb's in construction before,but never met one.Theirs a big guy at my gym that works in oil fields,but i found out the other day he's in a truck all day.He gets out every hour to check meters.so that doesn't count.I have put on 40lbs and i know i can put on much more.
    nice man yea the whole construction worker def burns a hell of a lot of calories with lil opportunity to replace them

4. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    nice man yea the whole construction worker def burns a hell of a lot of calories with lil opportunity to replace them
    But it can be done.You either make excuses and accept "fate".Or you take control and make it happen.

5. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    But it can be done.You either make excuses and accept "fate".Or you take control and make it happen.
    yep acceptance of fate can be your biggest downfall
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 10:48 PM
  2. pre contest hardness
    By wpf 1 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 07:36 PM
  3. Best ph for cutting or hardness?
    By chestnut35 in forum Anabolics