There is nothing worse than injuries

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have accepted the fight that injuries are a part of the game, but the constant accumulation of nagging aches and maladies is F'ing annoying. Here is the short list of BS I am fighting (literally) through:
Achilles Tendinitis
Patella Tendinitis
Strained Hamstrings (both of them)
Frayed Rotator Cuffs
Scar Tissue in Subscapularis
Sprained Big Toes
Contusions Galore (the worst is the most recent one on my left anterior tibialis; I can barely walk ATM)

Just needed to vent as little...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn bro, you've taken a real beating!
Yep, it's part of training MMA (well seriously at least). The hamstrings have been the frustrating one because they do not bother me unless I am trying to through a HK.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Imagine what Don Frye feels like, that'll make you feel better.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Thank the heavens I can deadlift again.........

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I feel like an ass now. I been complaining about a knee tear for a month lol.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I feel like an ass now. I been complaining about a knee tear for a month lol.
Knees are a b*tch though. I broke my ankle badly a little over a month ago, and I'm acting like the world is coming to an end. No pain, just a huge annoyance. Anyways your not the only pus$y around here.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is annoying Rodja, but you should still be grateful these aren't injuries which have totally stopped your training like a severe break, or something along that line. That might turn into that without some rest, though.

And yes, Alexander, you are a pussy, and so is this thread!

:twisted::stick:

MovinWeight

My knee gives me problems almost every leg day. Ten plus years of baseball and doing nothing but catching will do that to you. But it sounds like your feeling a little worse. Hang in there bud.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
My knee gives me problems almost every leg day. Ten plus years of baseball and doing nothing but catching will do that to you. But it sounds like your feeling a little worse. Hang in there bud.
Shoulda gone Tony Pena style:lol: Every catcher I've ever talked to has permanently fvcked up knees.

MovinWeight

Shoulda gone Tony Pena style:lol: Every catcher I've ever talked to has permanently fvcked up knees.
Yea same here. Everyone else I know that caught has the same problems. You should hear me when I do squats. You can here my knee popping ten feet away.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
how have u rehabed ure hamstrings? Im the most flexible person ive ever met. I can throw and axe kick and hit myself in the face. I mess ed up my left hammy though and it isnt healing. I think i may be strecthing it much to get back to great flexibility? i really dont know, but i want it to go away.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how have u rehabed ure hamstrings? Im the most flexible person ive ever met. I can throw and axe kick and hit myself in the face. I mess ed up my left hammy though and it isnt healing. I think i may be strecthing it much to get back to great flexibility? i really dont know, but i want it to go away.
Part of my problem is the calcium deposit that I have in my right glute/ham tie-in, but I have always been extremely flexible. I have been able to do the splits since I was a kid.