Need Some Advice

D

drew2626

Awards
Hey guys. I am coming here to get some expert advice. It has been a couple years since I have really been able to lift due to 4 knee surgries. I am finally back to 100% and have been lifting again for a little more then a month. The inactivity has caused me to gain a little more weight then I want. My goal is to put on lean muscle and burn fat without burning valuable muscle. The Nutruition store recommend I start Ripped Tabs along with 200g of protein and Creatine. I have been taking this for 2 weeks with liver protect just in case. Does anyone have any advice on whether I am taking the right stuff or should I be on something else. I am 32 years old. Thanks for any help you can give.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys. I am coming here to get some expert advice. It has been a couple years since I have really been able to lift due to 4 knee surgries. I am finally back to 100% and have been lifting again for a little more then a month. The inactivity has caused me to gain a little more weight then I want. My goal is to put on lean muscle and burn fat without burning valuable muscle. The Nutruition store recommend I start Ripped Tabs along with 200g of protein and Creatine. I have been taking this for 2 weeks with liver protect just in case. Does anyone have any advice on whether I am taking the right stuff or should I be on something else. I am 32 years old. Thanks for any help you can give.
"The Right Stuff" could entail your definition of the right stuff. There are numerous facets you could take to accomplish the goals you want. You're age is primed to be eligible for just about anything (we like to wean younger guys away from PH/PS around here, but your age is primed).

Prohormones, which I wouldn't recommend unless you have access to SERMS (and yes they are a pain to obtain).

Anabolic Pump and Pslin come to mind.

Drive/RPM come to mind.

Those four I listed are safe without the need of any PCT and none of them of sides when taken as recommended. Money is also an issue. There are A LOT of supplements to choose from. I would read around and the window shopping will really increase your knowledge base and familiarity with whats out right now. This would be your best bet to making a well informed decision.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Read up on Leviathan Reloaded and DCP. That could be what you're looking for, safe, no sides, no PCT, very safe and simple stack to run for decrease body fat while maintaining muscle.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Heard great things about the DCP/Lev as he requests.
Whats your diet look like maybe post that up and people can critique that as well, supplements aren't really as needed as a good diet. What does your current work-out consist of, reps/sets/exercises what have you. I'm sure you'll be back in full strengths in no time.