Not-So Newbie...Help

Steeleman

Awards
hey

name's mike

6'2 197

Student Athlete

Have a decent physic, i dont look 197..i look like 180. Bit of a gut, very small Chest can be better, alilttle pathetic on my standards. For-arms 2

I say a NOT SO NEWBIE because, ive worked out before. I have good genes because I see gains when I do. Not incredable gains, but it works. But, now is the time I WANT TO BE SERIOUS ABOUT IT!

i mean i never ate right, slept good, OR ATE ENOUGH to gain muscle. ETC

i just worked out without doing anything else, or altering anything...

I want to be cut, especially for the summer....I want muscle and want big arms and forearms....but CUT.. i want to have stress free summer in the sense i can be at the beach and be confident, i have never been able to. I look great with my shirt on, but i never have been what I wanted. and i want to know

also wondering...do we all have the "V" cut? i want one, i think i see on underneath lol....will it come by cutting? if not...howww?

I need feedback

Here is my plan:

Work Out 5-7 days a week.

Sleep 8 hours a night

Eat Around 200grams Protein aday

Cardio Everyday

Take WINADROL for cutting effect (its my hardest thing to cut, i never have and i cant...i have also done research on it.)

take Liv.52 livercare...to help my liver on winadrol...which isnt bad if im takin less then it asks for at first.

and some creatine.

......................Seem like a good idea?

and think i will be bigger, and more lean....for the summer...like 4 monthees away!?

any other ideas?

thanks everyone!

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Post up your diet in detail, A lot of cutting is based on diet so I'm sure a lot of people can help you on that. What is your training like? Post up your work-out. I think 7 days might be a bit much unless you have it set-up so you don't over-train. Why not stay away from the PH's and what have you till you have your diet and training 100% intact.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
yea seven days a week working out is a lot, especially for a student athlete. five days is plenty for me between school and the little job i have. but anyways...

if i were you i'd run through my diet and make sure it was clean, meaning no ridiculously high fat & high sugar foods and stuff. this will help keep you from putting on a lot of bodyfat. but at the same time man ya gotta understand...you will put on some so just deal with it. gain ur weight first, focus on cutting later cuz if you eat a lot, lift heavy, and then run it all off your just going to wear yourself out.

but yea post ur diet like weakpoint said...

Steeleman

Awards
thanks for the input

i havent started the diet yet.

i kinda need help on that, i mean i have a general idea

with the ph(winadrol) i will take less than wat it asks for, and i will take Liv.52(liver Support) with it. I mean why do you say stay away? just until im 100% with my diet and training?or just all together?

Okay My Training As Goes

Monday
Bi's
Tri's
Forearms

Tuesday
Chest
Back
AB'S

Wensday
Shoulders
Forearms

Thursday
Legs
ABS

Friday
Bi's
Tri's
Forearms

....i do forearms, and abs 3 times a week...because those are my trouble areas, and need the work in

I run cardio everyday....like 10-20 mins

training advice?

DIET ADVICE GREATLY NEEDED....

what food's i mean...

:)

leave your comments!!!!

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
for foods you'd be safe with
brown rice
whole wheat pasta
beef lots of beef
chicken breasts
some pork if u like-----NOT BACON!! ;)
tuna cans & tuna packs
skim milk
eggs & egg whites
cheese
natty p-butter
sugar free jelly
cottage cheese
gatorade--for after workout
whole grain tortilla chips w/ salsa
whole wheat bread
spray butter--for toast and stuff
fruit
veggies
...this should get u started

and this is what you'll be doing :dump:

Steeleman

Awards
haha thanks dude....im OFF 2 STOP AND SHOP!

any more feedback on my training...food?

winadrol taken with Liv.52 Support...and less than amount taken....

maybe start with 1 capsule a day....asks for 3.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
No point in taking it at lower-dosage...I'm not gonna talk about the whole steroids thing, maybe post up your cycle in the section. ANYWAYS, I know he listed a lot of good foods for yeah and I'd take his advice and just go with it for awhile and you will see drastic changes.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
no prob man my grocery bill is uaually a lil over $100 a week.

nd sorry i don't konw much about winadrol & stuff...i need to start researching PH HGH and all that other stuff

good luck man..

Steeleman

Awards
i appreicate it

im goning to EAT RIGHT..AND TRAIN EVERYDAY

and see if that works....because i never have done it like that

so in accuality i have NO IDEA if that would work for me

ill do it like that :)

think ill be fit in time for spring break lol

**** winadrol

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Good choice. Just watch once you get your diet 100% you'll notice a huge difference.

Steeleman

Awards
hey ima gonna post pics..now...and then in 2-3 monthes

not gonna lie 1 week in..with the diet

i look leaner...