My Valentines Present

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
My fiancee got me a 40 pound weight vest by Title. I am a security guard in a 5 story building in the evenings. I run the stairs a couple of times a night. This is gonna make running those stairs a whole new adventure! LOL!

Once I get used to it a bit, I'm gonna start jogging the hill we live on. Its about 3/4 mile long, and has a pretty good slope to it.

If ya'll don't hear from me anymore, ya might want to check the cardiac centers at the hospitals here!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like she's trying to send a message,did you get her a bike in return,with a little bikini she can't fit into?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
LOL! No, its what I wanted. She got boxing gloves (mma style) and a speed bag, along with a dozen roses for good measure :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I should talk though. I haven't been doing cardio or any exercise since I have been sick for the past week. I feel like what my avatar looks like!.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I screwed up a cutting phase(lost too much muscle)that lasted 13 days,so now i feel like a women getting fat cause i'm so much smaller,and i'm bulking like crazy.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
yea I think I'm gonna start a cut here pretty soon, but my main goal is just to get in better "cardio shape".

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The main lesson i learned was to make changes to the body very slow.(increasing cardio,lowering carbs)I haven't applied that yet,I want to be bigger then when i started this last cut when i try again,so i'll see how it goes.I just wanted results right then and there,so i cut carbs quickly and started cardio for the first time in a while all at once and it ate me up.I have a fast metabolism and physical job,just to let you know.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well tonight I made it to the 3rd floor and back. Was really huffin and puffin when I got there. Doesn't help matters that I hit legs hard yesterday and they are sore as hell. I'll try again tomorrow and see how it goes.