Dc Training Results
- 02-07-2008, 05:16 PM
- 02-07-2008, 06:28 PM
- 02-07-2008, 07:03 PM
02-10-2008, 09:01 PM
For anyone that uses the dc program could you explain your quad workout reps, and if you use rest pause and so on. I have read alot about it but can't seem to get an exact idea on this one body part. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks!
02-10-2008, 11:54 PM
You perform one 6-rep max set of straight reps then follow with a 20-rep widowmaker. Of course you are going to thoroughly warm up towards the 6-rep max and then you go straight to the widowmaker. Suggested exercises include squats, leg presses, and hack squats. However you are to choose three different exercises and alternate each leg workout.
Similar Forum Threads
- By R1balla in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-18-2011, 12:17 AM
- By R1balla in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2011, 11:59 AM
- By Dan in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2004, 04:57 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 19Last Post: 04-16-2004, 02:12 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 12-17-2003, 03:32 AM