View Poll Results: How Many Exercises Do You Do For Biceps???

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • 2

    19 21.11%
  • 3

    37 41.11%
  • 4

    25 27.78%
  • 5

    4 4.44%
  • Other - If you choose this, please post below your preference.

    5 5.56%

Bicep Movement Poll

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I generally do 3 excercises for biceps

    standing barbell or preacher curl for 5 sets

    concentration curls or dumbell preacher curls for 3 sets

    hammer curls for 3 sets


  2. Call me crazy, but I do bis after chest, and tris after back. I'm having awesome results and making great gains, so I'm sticking with it.

    Currently doing 3 exercises, 4 sets each. Standing DB curls, incline curls, and on alternating workouts switch between preacher or isolation curls.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Currently doing 3 exercises, 4 sets each. Standing DB curls, incline curls, and on alternating workouts switch between preacher or isolation curls.
    Almost exactly what I am currently doing for bis... except I do incline curls last.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Call me crazy, but I do bis after chest, and tris after back. I'm having awesome results and making great gains, so I'm sticking with it.

    Currently doing 3 exercises, 4 sets each. Standing DB curls, incline curls, and on alternating workouts switch between preacher or isolation curls.
    Exactly what I do...I love working bi's after chest, and then tri's after back...I'm usually switching it up a good bit though.

  5. 2 maybe 3. voted 2
    •   
       


  6. I do anywhere from 2-4 so I voted 3. Currently in the 2 or 3 mode depending on how I am feeling or how quickly I am getting fatigued. Usually I start heavy with standing BB curls, then move to preacher or isolation DB curls. Sometimes I'm done there. If not I'll hit a couple sets of hammer curls or cable curls with the rope. Unfortunetly a couple weeks ago when I was doing isolation curls on the heavy side of things I felt a hot, burning pain on the inside of my elbow joint. My first reaction was tendon strain or worst case scenario, a tear so I imediately stopped bi's for the day then starting the next week started of very light then have been slowly upping the wieght back to what it was before but on a "how it feels" basis. Anyone else ever had an issue similar?

  7. a ****load......

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dville04 View Post
    I do anywhere from 2-4 so I voted 3. Currently in the 2 or 3 mode depending on how I am feeling or how quickly I am getting fatigued. Usually I start heavy with standing BB curls, then move to preacher or isolation DB curls. Sometimes I'm done there. If not I'll hit a couple sets of hammer curls or cable curls with the rope. Unfortunetly a couple weeks ago when I was doing isolation curls on the heavy side of things I felt a hot, burning pain on the inside of my elbow joint. My first reaction was tendon strain or worst case scenario, a tear so I imediately stopped bi's for the day then starting the next week started of very light then have been slowly upping the wieght back to what it was before but on a "how it feels" basis. Anyone else ever had an issue similar?
    maybe some tendonitis.

  9. yeah i'm beginning to think that is probably it. i just don't want to end up having to go to the doctor about it. i hate hospitals. i know it's ignorant but they just never have good news.

  10. 4 exercises 3 sets ea, very heavy weight!
    IronMagLabs Representative - Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF
    Bench Press 515x3, 315x21, 275x30, 225x43 || Squat 315x39 || Deads 405x33

  11. If I have an "arms day" I usually do 3 but I'm currently on a horizontal push/pull / vertical push/pull routine and I just do one movement at the end for a couple sets.

  12. depending on whether its workout A, B or C ill do either wide grip overhand pullups or bent over rows.

    I throw in a few sets of isolation barbell curls once a week.

  13. I've been trying a superset of Bi's/Tri's something like:

    Tri Push Down/Standing EZ-bar Curl
    Skull Crushers/Preacher Curl
    Dip Machine/Alt DB Curl
    (1)21 Gun Salute at the end.

    Seems to be working well. I voted 4, usually do 3-4

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    So true !!
    On the other hand if your upper body gets big enough just walking upright will be a good leg workout. lol

    ALSO true!

  15. in my opinion every body part gets the same amount of attention no matter what ppl think. if its bicept day then be it. only my opinion though.



    i workout top of bicept bottom of bicept, straightbar, then preacher. then move on to my second bodypart of the day

  16. i agree with homeboy above. and the tri's are a way bigger muscle than the tiny little bicep. (or in my case HUGE bicep but the tri still takes up most of the arm. it's a little pretty face) but for all you other tiny people with tiny biceps which is everybody compared to me i can see your dilemma. haha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-19-2016, 04:15 AM
  2. Pain in elbow during bicep movement?
    By newman897 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-07-2014, 01:08 PM
  3. Peaking Bicep Movements
    By ssor1005 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 12:35 PM
  4. Poll:Situps/crunches
    By curt2go in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 02:05 AM
  5. Bicep Curls.
    By Flavor in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 03:31 PM
Log in
Log in