how do you train the muscle inbetween the tricep and bicep?
- 02-13-2008, 06:55 AM
- 02-13-2008, 08:07 AM
You have to have pretty low bodyfat to get a good look at "the bump"...maybe you already have at least a bit of development there but you just can't see it cus your bodyfat is too high?
02-13-2008, 11:43 AM
02-13-2008, 11:46 AM
02-13-2008, 02:52 PM
02-13-2008, 02:53 PM
02-13-2008, 03:41 PM
02-13-2008, 08:39 PM
02-13-2008, 09:22 PM
02-14-2008, 04:09 AM
02-14-2008, 12:12 PM
02-17-2008, 05:26 PM
Yeah incline hammer curls will hit the brachialis better than standing hammer curls and equally taxes the lateral head of the bicep, great for building peak. If not trying to bring up a lagging brachialis, close grip barbell curls will hit the brachialis, medial & lateral bicep equally.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheMaster in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 26Last Post: 10-19-2016, 01:50 AM
- By glipp in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 16Last Post: 11-11-2009, 02:42 PM
- By krogtaar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-25-2008, 10:51 AM
- By rich2342 in forum Weight LossReplies: 32Last Post: 08-03-2005, 06:48 PM
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2003, 12:12 AM