small wrists?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Frank's forearms dwarf the rest of his arms lmao. That guy looks awesome alone, but you get him on stage and he looks like a wrecked truck for some reason. He does have an insanely small waist though. He is one of my personal favorites.
    He needs some work(proportions),but absolutely amazing,theirs just something about him.I know part of it for me is the forearms,he actually works them too,Lee Priest does nothing for hisI know what you mean,that photo shoot with his wife beater in the alley,you can tell they were all done at the same time,is just greatness.My favorite is the one where he's holding his beater and looking down.Contest photos are a different story,prob why he's not more popular.

2. same here. **** I cant grow much muscle
    •   

3. I have tiny wrists as well, but i have been able to build my biceps to over 2.5x my wrist circumfence. Just because you have small wrists doesnt mean you cant gain plenty of arm mass.

4. wat is classed as small wrists lol mine are 7 inches??

5. Mine are 7 inches as well. Thats pretty small, especially when you are 6'2.
    •   

6. I'm 5'8" with 6.75" forearms,

7. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    I'm 5'8" with 6.75" forearms,
    you mean wrists right?

8. Haha!Yes.I do believe my forearms have gotten bigger lately,since i/you brought it up.I did a double bi in the mirror yesterday,and imediately noticed the forearms looking thicker.

9. When I did Incline Bench press my wrists have hurt. Now I sometimes on certain exercise use Inzer's wrist wraps/
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

10. I have 6.75 wrist, and have a 13" forearm. I was wondering does small wrist, normally mean skinny fingers. I wear a 10.5 in a ring. I am not really sure what the average ring finger is.

11. Look on the bright side. Thicker wrists would more than likely mean that your ankles would be thicker too. Nobody wants cankles.
  12. I've got a solution!

I recently found an excellent tool for building up your wrists and forearms called the Armory. There's a video on youtube about it. Check it out!

13. would plenty of hammer curls do ya any good? i imagine u have tried this already but its a suggestion none the less

14. 6'1 and my wrists are 7 1/4 inches..

15. Yeah what is classified as a small wrist... mine are 7" at 6'3" lol

16. My wrists are 6" and I'm six foot tall. My biceps are 15.75 and people guess they are at least 16.5. So small wrists can be a huge advantage, except when trying to do heavy barbell curls and they hurt like hell.

17. Quote Originally Posted by eggplant21 View Post
    My wrists are 6" and I'm six foot tall. My biceps are 15.75 and people guess they are at least 16.5. So small wrists can be a huge advantage, except when trying to do heavy barbell curls and they hurt like hell.
    That is truly small!My are 6.75 at 5'8" and they are definatly small!I can stand next to a guy thats bigger than me and look more muscular though so I love it!Get you some wrist straps.Not the ones attached to gloves but the wrist straps themselves.

18. mine are 6.75 small by all means. it makes my arms look bigger though
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Small Wrists
    By KingaDeca220 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 12:33 AM
  2. Squirt/pump size on T-1 Pro, Seems small
    By INFLUENCER in forum Anabolics