small wrists?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Look on the bright side. Thicker wrists would more than likely mean that your ankles would be thicker too. Nobody wants cankles.

2. I've got a solution!

I recently found an excellent tool for building up your wrists and forearms called the Armory. There's a video on youtube about it. Check it out!

3. would plenty of hammer curls do ya any good? i imagine u have tried this already but its a suggestion none the less
    •   

4. 6'1 and my wrists are 7 1/4 inches..

5. Yeah what is classified as a small wrist... mine are 7" at 6'3" lol

6. My wrists are 6" and I'm six foot tall. My biceps are 15.75 and people guess they are at least 16.5. So small wrists can be a huge advantage, except when trying to do heavy barbell curls and they hurt like hell.

7. Quote Originally Posted by eggplant21 View Post
    My wrists are 6" and I'm six foot tall. My biceps are 15.75 and people guess they are at least 16.5. So small wrists can be a huge advantage, except when trying to do heavy barbell curls and they hurt like hell.
    That is truly small!My are 6.75 at 5'8" and they are definatly small!I can stand next to a guy thats bigger than me and look more muscular though so I love it!Get you some wrist straps.Not the ones attached to gloves but the wrist straps themselves.

8. mine are 6.75 small by all means. it makes my arms look bigger though
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

Similar Forum Threads

1. Small Wrists
    By KingaDeca220 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 12:33 AM
  2. Squirt/pump size on T-1 Pro, Seems small
    By INFLUENCER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 04:49 PM
  3. wrist pain limiting one's poundage on curls
    By lifted in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10