This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0

    Talking This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around.


    I have an injury that is about 10 months old. Long story, short, C6/7 (brachial plexus) nerve injury, tricep, pec, lat atrophy, potential partial tricep tendon tear. I have no medical evidence that there is a tricep tear. The nerve injury caused considerable denervation to those muscles.

    The lat and pec are coming back well. The tricep medial and lateral head is still significantly atrophied in contrast. I am optimistic that the progress will continue. Due to the physical nature of my injury it is not without reason that there could have been partial tear or rupture to the tendon. Physical examination shows suspect symptoms.

    Regardless, if there was ever going to be surgery that window has now passed as a three week post injury window is optimum. It is what it is and I am moving forward with the belief that time and training will further develop my tricep back to what it was.

    Since the injury I have conditioned myself beyond my belief. I perform 7-9 hours a week of cardio. I am the leanest and most conditioned I have ever been. I mean - ever. I am 20lbs lighter than the time of injury and have retained every ounce of lean body mass, aside of course for the atrophy.

    I give credit in great part to
    USPLabs: PureSap™/PureDopa™
    AL/AR: Napalm™, LipoDerm-ULTRA™
    NutraPlanet: GTE, CLA, Yohimbine Powder and Bulk Sesathin

    My desire if for the SuperCissus Rx™ to aide me in restoring tendon health to my tricep tendon. As well, the many many hours of cardio are taking a toll on my knees. The help there would be appreciated. Not to mention I have been dieting with insane discipline for the last 12 weeks and I imagine my cortisol levels could use some lowering. Not to mention there is rumor that SuperCissus Rx™ can also aide in a healthy lipid profile.

    I recently made a purchase and received my 100g x 10 of SuperCissus Rx™ this morning. Upon opening one package it appears to be a very pail tan gray color. I managed to perfectly encapsulate 100 '000' capsules.

    I plan to take 1g - 4x day before meals.

    I also consume 3g PureDopa before bed.

    I also consume 3-4 capsules daily of PowerFULL and when possible prior to cardio and or training.

    I will use this to update my progress, log my findings and otherwise speak my mind if I am so inclined to do so.

  2. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,431
    Answers
    0


    Good luck B.
  3. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    I'm in - Just keep working hard my friend!

    Good Luck!
    •   
       

  4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    During the summer I went through some adversity as well B, I can sympathize. Best of luck with your recovery.
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the love guys.

    Make no mistake; I got my game on - this ain't a feel bad about my injury thread.

    I have managed to administer a very thorough and successful personal physical therapy and rehabilitation program on my own thus far and have actually accrued some new lbm and restored strength in the area of question despite a very hefty calorie deficit.

    I anticipate good stuff and just wanted to get some posting and journaling activity of my own started to be able to give some feedback on the Super Cissus Rx and other goodies I have been using.

    The products in my signature have been good to me. I just wanted to share the word.
  6. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0


    good luck B...
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0


    Cool, i've taken cissus some, but not quite that volume, and not 100% consistently
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Registered User
    Link24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    746
    Answers
    0


    Nice, Im in for the ride good luck!!! So you are taking 4grams daily of the 10% extract correct?
  9. Gold Member
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0


    i always take 4 grams ..works great..i took mine 2 grams 2x a day
  10. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Just some feedback that I wanted to mention regarding some of the items I am taking.

    It seems almost immediately, but is likely a couple few days, after taking PowerFull there is increase in testicle size. This has always happened before using PowerFull capped and in bulk powder. It is a certain and a keeper for me.

    I also experience a glow to my complexion within days of taking PowerFull. Consider that I am taking PowerFull throughout the day and taking PureDopa in the evening before bed. My skin tone and color is much improved. It was not bad before, but we have very hard water and it does dry us out so you can easily see the difference when something improves your skin. My facial hair comes in quite thick and quickly. After a shave my facial skin does glow.

    Lately I have been feeling a bit hypertensive. I am taking a good amount of stimulants when consuming GTE/Y/E and nicotine throughout the day. Usually in the evening after my last dose and last bout of cardio I can still feel my chest thump a bit. I have noticed that after a few days on PowerFull the thump is quite a bit lighter and I don't feel as hypertensive when laying down to sleep.

    My sleep is hit or miss because of the stress of dieting and all the cardio and of course some of the supplements I am taking. When I initially started PowerFull powder it hit me real good before bed. It seems to be something I developed a tolerance to. I take the PuerDopa before bed and it does not seem to carry as much punch as it used to. But, when I do get to sleep it does provide for some very vivid and interesting dreams. I may play with lowering my dose to see if it is something that I can adjust to again receive those great sleep benefits.

    Napalm is the best topical fat burner of AL/AR that I have used. Period. I am cycling it with Lipo-U and when I start the Lipo-U I miss the Napalm. Don't get me wrong, Lipo-U is very good. Napalm is just that little bit better...IMHO.
  11. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    I agree with you on the complexion. That's one of the main reasons that I love Powerfull. My wife can even tell a difference.

    Napalm impressed me. I had my reservations when I purchased it, but after a full 30 days on it, I realized that Napalm is truely a must have for anyone that wants to use a topical fat-burner.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Big Testicles and a glowing complexion...I HAVE to see where this log ends up.

    Subbed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Big Testicles and a glowing complexion...I HAVE to see where this log ends up.

    Subbed.
    At least it wasn't glowing testicles and a big complexion
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. Gold Member
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0


    i have heard b5150 comment on how good napalm is many times..i think i am going to have to try this now..can it be taken at night? how much of a stim effect does it have?
  15. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    WOJO - this thread will cover it... A formal introduction to NAPALM™--!
    Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    i have heard b5150 comment on how good napalm is many times..i think i am going to have to try this now..can it be taken at night? how much of a stim effect does it have?
  16. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    999
    Answers
    0


    Good luck in your recovery B. I look forward to seeing your results.
  17. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Thanks for the love guys.

    Make no mistake; I got my game on - this ain't a feel bad about my injury thread.

    I have managed to administer a very thorough and successful personal physical therapy and rehabilitation program on my own thus far and have actually accrued some new lbm and restored strength in the area of question despite a very hefty calorie deficit.

    I anticipate good stuff and just wanted to get some posting and journaling activity of my own started to be able to give some feedback on the Super Cissus Rx and other goodies I have been using.

    The products in my signature have been good to me. I just wanted to share the word.

    When the going gets tuff the tuff get going
  18. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Just some feedback that I wanted to mention regarding some of the items I am taking.

    It seems almost immediately, but is likely a couple few days, after taking PowerFull there is increase in testicle size. This has always happened before using PowerFull capped and in bulk powder. It is a certain and a keeper for me.

    I also experience a glow to my complexion within days of taking PowerFull. Consider that I am taking PowerFull throughout the day and taking PureDopa in the evening before bed. My skin tone and color is much improved. It was not bad before, but we have very hard water and it does dry us out so you can easily see the difference when something improves your skin. My facial hair comes in quite thick and quickly. After a shave my facial skin does glow.

    Lately I have been feeling a bit hypertensive. I am taking a good amount of stimulants when consuming GTE/Y/E and nicotine throughout the day. Usually in the evening after my last dose and last bout of cardio I can still feel my chest thump a bit. I have noticed that after a few days on PowerFull the thump is quite a bit lighter and I don't feel as hypertensive when laying down to sleep.

    My sleep is hit or miss because of the stress of dieting and all the cardio and of course some of the supplements I am taking. When I initially started PowerFull powder it hit me real good before bed. It seems to be something I developed a tolerance to. I take the PuerDopa before bed and it does not seem to carry as much punch as it used to. But, when I do get to sleep it does provide for some very vivid and interesting dreams. I may play with lowering my dose to see if it is something that I can adjust to again receive those great sleep benefits.

    Napalm is the best topical fat burner of AL/AR that I have used. Period. I am cycling it with Lipo-U and when I start the Lipo-U I miss the Napalm. Don't get me wrong, Lipo-U is very good. Napalm is just that little bit better...IMHO.
    well Green Tea/Yohimbe/ephehdrine can effect anyones sleep patterns.
  19. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    well Green Tea/Yohimbe/ephehdrine can effect anyones sleep patterns.
    That's for sure!
  20. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    All I ever have to do to get dsade's attention is mention my testicles.

    Yeah, the sleep issues with those are no surprise and come with the territory. They are very effective and the sides are something I know I have to deal with.

    I will be continuing to diet for several more weeks or more. Once I get to the point where I am satisfied (or just plain burned out or summer comes along [it comes early in AZ] and I grow tired of topical fat loss products or a combination of any and all of those) I will transition to a very strategic LBM diet and supplementation plan that will incorporate USPLabs P-Slin and Anabolic Pump (and or bulk yellow gold).

    I am in the preliminary stages of working the details out with Mullet for incorporation of a P-Slin, Creatine, BCAA, Leucine and maybe Beta-Alanine pre workout cocktail. I am excited to see where that takes me.

    Good times.
  21. Registered User
    jacobcoile's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0


    wow exciting stuff here! I will follow. Thanks B5150 and good luck with all.
  22. Registered User
    MOHAWKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    113
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post

    I am in the preliminary stages of working the details out with Mullet for incorporation of a P-Slin, Creatine, BCAA, Leucine and maybe Beta-Alanine pre workout cocktail. I am excited to see where that takes me.

    Good times.
    Bro, i see your problem, ur missing NO...jkhaha
  23. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Ahhh. My problems? Where to begin

    Well since you bumped this I'll add a report:

    Damn!

    The new, two size smaller, jeans I bought just a week and a half ago are loosening up already. So much so I added a belt. This is almost getting silly

    My sleep was not very good but the little I did get I dropped into PureDopa-DreamLand™

    I woke up fresh with a good clean and lean feel this morning.

    Very considerable vascualrity. My dominant arm (right side) is usually the most vascular but the left side has *****led it - and some. I have vascualrity in my obliques and down into my groin. I have not had more than 25g of carbs in days and if it was more it was by accident.

    These next three evening are my one hour cardio only days. I loaded some new tunes to my mp3 player and am looking forward to getting in the zone.
  24. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Ahhh. My problems? Where to begin

    Well since you bumped this I'll add a report:

    Damn!

    The new, two size smaller, jeans I bought just a week and a half ago are loosening up already. So much so I added a belt. This is almost getting silly

    My sleep was not very good but the little I did get I dropped into PureDopa-DreamLand™

    I woke up fresh with a good clean and lean feel this morning.

    Very considerable vascualrity. My dominant arm (right side) is usually the most vascular but the left side has *****led it - and some. I have vascualrity in my obliques and down into my groin. I have not had more than 25g of carbs in days and if it was more it was by accident.

    These next three evening are my one hour cardio only days. I loaded some new tunes to my mp3 player and am looking forward to getting in the zone.
    are you using PureDopa with PreCardio..haha had to but serious question.
  25. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Right now I get my Dopa pre-cardio with the PowerFULL capsules I have.

    I take PowerFULL/GTE/tyrosine/Y/Coffee pre cardio. My stamina is through the roof with the addition of PowerFULL pre cardio.

    When the PowerFULL caps run out I will likely replace it with the PureDopa I have capped. Presently I have my PureDopa reserved for pre bed.


    It is my hope that soon I can get either PowerFULL bulk powder or PureSap bulk powder
  26. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    I know this thread is titled Super Cissus Rx™ and it is intended to be a critical part of my tendon strengthening and repair preceding the next phase of my rehabilitation. Right now my training and diet is catered toward conditioning and leaning out. My workouts are higher volume and my cardio is extreme.

    I do have to say that over the last week or so since I have added in PowerFULL and PureDopa at generous potions there has been a very noticeable increase of muscularity and vascularity while simultaneously leaning out considerably. It was that addition that put my already potent supplement protocol right over the top.

    I am impressed with the performance and condition I am now able to achieve with these additions.
  27. Registered User
    TheLittleGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    191
    Answers
    0


    Keep up the good work B, Looks good
  28. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    B, what is your honest opinion on other joint formulas compared to SuperCissus and other natural GH-Boosting products as compared to PowerFULL? (assuming you've used them both)
  29. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    There are no others!

    Seriously, I have never used any others.

    Well, I take that back. I did, some long time ago, way before my injury, use some MSM/Glucosamine/Chond. Nothing to remark about.

    No other GH boosters.

    Sorry.
  30. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Apology not accepted!

  31. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    Mullet - I can see in your AVI that you grew your hair out.

    Sorry B, I had to!
  32. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    I'd hit it!
  33. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0




    I wonder if the carpet match's the drapes? Ha-Ha!

    Sorry for the hijack.
  34. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Hey-hey! That is BP's Mother you fellas are talking about. She's a saint!
  35. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Well it seems that I am getting things dialed it really well. Aside from the tremendous condition that I am developing there are a few anecdotal points that I wanted to share.

    I have been taking things in the following manner:

    PowerFULL - 4 capsules (pre daytime meals x 3 and pre cardio x 1)
    SuperCissus - 4 capsules (1g each) pre meals
    PureDopa - 3 capusles (1g each) 30-45min before bed.

    Last night spending time relaxing and having TV time with my family I was unusually calm and relaxed with a lot less post cardio and stimulant induced hyperensiveness. Basically not hypertensive. My pulse was still mildly elevated and it alwasy can become from the use of stimulants but the thumping was not present. This has become a recent trend now that I am using all three - Dope/Sap/Cissus - nothing else has changed.

    My sleep last night was very deep. I woke a few times to pee which is not unusual because I have a pre bed proetin shake and I drink a lot of water throughout the day as well as have a good amount of caffeine, Yohimbine and GTE, the last of which is dosed at 4:00pm which is about an hour before my evening cardio.

    Despite the lengthy sleep the three 2 hours bouts that I got are very solid with some very deep dream episodes. I wake refreshed and eager and motivated to get out of bed and get ready for work.

    I am wondering about the synergistic role that the Super Cissus is playing in this.
  36. Registered User
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Well it seems that I am getting things dialed it really well. Aside from the tremendous condition that I am developing there are a few anecdotal points that I wanted to share.

    I have been taking things in the following manner:

    PowerFULL - 4 capsules (pre daytime meals x 3 and pre cardio x 1)
    SuperCissus - 4 capsules (1g each) pre meals
    PureDopa - 3 capusles (1g each) 30-45min before bed.

    Last night spending time relaxing and having TV time with my family I was unusually calm and relaxed with a lot less post cardio and stimulant induced hyperensiveness. Basically not hypertensive. My pulse was still mildly elevated and it alwasy can become from the use of stimulants but the thumping was not present. This has become a recent trend now that I am using all three - Dope/Sap/Cissus - nothing else has changed.

    My sleep last night was very deep. I woke a few times to pee which is not unusual because I have a pre bed proetin shake and I drink a lot of water throughout the day as well as have a good amount of caffeine, Yohimbine and GTE, the last of which is dosed at 4:00pm which is about an hour before my evening cardio.

    Despite the lengthy sleep the three 2 hours bouts that I got are very solid with some very deep dream episodes. I wake refreshed and eager and motivated to get out of bed and get ready for work.

    I am wondering about the synergistic role that the Super Cissus is playing in this.
    Cissus makes me pee heaps when I megadose it... Drys me right out, drinking like 1lt of water every hour...
  37. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Intersting that you mention that. Yes, I have been urinating quite a bit more even throughout the day.
  38. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    Yeah, I mentioned this a few months back, but everyone was quick to say it was something else. If I take more than 3 grams of Cissus in any given day, I increase my trips to the bathroom. Strange.
  39. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    A note on my nicotine gum use. I was alwats one to try nicotine for dieting and would use it via Skoal pouches. I hate chewing tabacco. I could only tolerate half a pouch (I would cut it with a scissor) at a time. I wanted to use it again this year but just couldn't tolerate it. But then out of the blue I cam across a box of nicotine gum that my wife never used (long story - not going there) to try to help her quit smoking. I told here I was going to use it.

    They were 2mg pieces which I cut in half for a 1mg dose which I used 3 to 4 times a day. As would be expected, I began to develop a tolerance and just in he alst week started using a whole 2mg piece. This morning I took the last one.

    I just made an awsome score on my nicotine gum refill. Walgreens had it on sale:

    Walgreens Stop Smoking Aid 2 mg - 110 pieces - 220mg - $34.99

    Walgreens Stop Smoking Aid 4 mg - 110 pieces - 440mg - $34.99

    The second one is twice the amount for the same price. So now I can go back to a 2mg half a piece and have 220 doses which if taken 4 to 5 times a day will last me almost 2 month.

    * Note: Nicotine gum dose work. The whole time I have taken it I have not once had a desire to smoke.


    * I am not a smoker
  40. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Things are smokin' hot these days. I am a perpetual experimenter and am doing so with my Lipo-U and will be doing so with my next round of Napalm. You can read about it in my Topical Liquid Capzasin - A Burning Desire thread.

    My cardio stamina continues to be outstanding with my pre cardio PowerFULL/GTE/Y/Tyrosine/Coffee stack. I have kicked up my static 1 hour cardio sessions to now be a moderate HIIT session as a result of this new stamina and endurance.

    Another observation is that my post cardio recovery is very quick. I am returned to a calm resting state quickly after completion.

    I have made the observation that as of late, most interestingly enough, as soon as I began to include Super Cissus Rx in my daily supplement protocol, I have a considerable increase in sweating, both during weight sessions and cardio sessions.

    Fat loss is progressing at a very very good rate. I dropped into a smaller size jeans once again. Now my new ones are my "let myself go" jeans.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycle no.2 what's your opinions on this set up
    By Bomber04 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 12:26 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 12:47 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 05:44 PM
  4. This dude has to much time to have figured out this!
    By revodrew in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 01:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in