- 01-13-2008, 09:00 AM
For one reason or another I haven't done legs in months, mainly due to the pain I suffer n my knees which is much better now....so today I'll do delts and legs.....could you Please assist me on a leg rotuine where I can develop my legs at a nice pace......this adequate
5x5 squats with whatever I can handle....115,135, increasoing 2x a week
3 sets hack,press,ext,and curL?
- 01-13-2008, 04:53 PM
I might consider doing high numbers of reps with slightly less weight to gradually get back into it. Or maybe don't do squats at first, and start on leg press.
01-14-2008, 01:19 PM
Andall I did was 135x10x2 and 145x8x2...thenthe leg press which was hell, then ext, and curls......what it did was ruin me for today...Ihave back anddeads, butnow I gotta switch deads to later this week and hit barbell rows again....oh well....prob. better for back mass anyways.....
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 04-25-2003, 10:45 AM
- By TheCSWFighter in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2003, 07:42 PM
- By Beta BBer in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:33 AM
- By pjorstad in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2003, 08:28 PM
- By gettin'old in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2002, 11:37 AM