My Training Schedule.. Please Advise..

RBakerian

Awards
So I'll start off by saying I've been working out for about a year and a half or so now... took about a month off any I'm back in the GYM.

I cant help but feel like sometimes I'm doing things wrong, or my routine sucks or my diet is bad or I'm taking the wrong supplements.. so I'm coming to you guys for advice.

My goals are as follows:

I've always been a skinny kid.. but I've put on some quality muscle in the last year.. I'm 5'10 165lbs. I've ALWAYS wanted bigger arms.. and I just want to be generally bigger.. my traps could use some definition as well. I will post pictures of me tonight. I'm probably at 13% bodyfat. I'm never sure if I should be bulking up and trying to cut at the same time. (I know winter should be bulking time and cut in the spring and it's probably a bad idea to attain both).

My diet is pretty bad I eat fast food sometimes, but I thought that is how you gain weight/bulk. (crap in crap out though I guess).

My workout routine is as follows:

Monday: Biceps and Triceps
Tuesday: Shoulders/Traps
Wednesday: Legs.. which I usually skip :(
Thursday: Back
Friday: Chest.. I throw abs in a couple days a week.

I take muscle milk protein shake before and after I workout.. is there anything else I can be doing? Maybe a stack? I'm debating doing biceps twice a week. I really want bigger arms.

Thanks guys.. any info is apreciated. :type:

tattoopierced1

you need to work legs every week and not skip them, they will help you grow overall.. For arms, I like heavy close grip bench press for triceps, and for biceps, ez curl bar curls work for me pretty well. Sounds like you need to overhaul your diet and training though. Look up a good 5x5 routine, this will help you put some mass on with some quality eating you'll be set.