- 12-23-2007, 12:10 PM
I started my first cycle. I am taking:
Nitric Oxide Overdrive
Creatine Monohydrate (only on days I lift)
I am half way through the cycle and I notice I get bad cramps in my legs, hips and my butt. I am not sure if it is what I am taking or what it could be. I never had cramps like this. I seem to get them about every other day.
Also I am pulling a lot of musles in my neck and shoulders. I seem to pull one about every 4 days sometimes it hurts right away and other times I don't feel it until the next day.
Any thoughts would be great.
- 12-24-2007, 04:55 AM
12-24-2007, 11:01 AM
You can also add in taurine as well as the added water. I had to add in taurine on my clen cycle to combat cramping.
I'm thinking that maybe you are not pulling muscles as much as getting shoulder pumps that last for a long time. Anavar did this for me at first. So does low doses of Havoc when I tried it.
12-29-2007, 12:38 PM
12-29-2007, 01:41 PM
12-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 05-13-2003, 01:14 PM
- By JWest0926 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2003, 05:04 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2003, 09:55 PM
- By Sean in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2002, 06:33 PM
- By jweave23 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2002, 12:45 PM