Where do you do your walking lunges?

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where to put this, but here it goes. The topic pretty much explains what I wanna know. Where do your perform your walking lunges? I workout at 24 Hour fitness, and well sometimes it can get pretty crowded. Finding a place to do these can be quite difficult at times, as my gym nor others that I've seen have a designated area for such exercise. It's also a pain in the a$$ trying to do these and people walk in your way with total disregard. Sometimes I just wanna take the dumbells or barbell outside Ronnie Coleman style and get down to business. Not gonna make this a poll but otherwise any insight into this?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually get rip roaring drunk, and then doin walking lunges down the street and into a supermarket parking lot.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I usually get rip roaring drunk, and then doin walking lunges down the street and into a supermarket parking lot.
Lol.

Have you tried bulgarian squats? They work the booty pretty damn good too and you aren't in everyone's way.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
LMAO - This has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read!

Hey!? I thought you didn't drink??? Is this REALLY why? ;) j/k

bigrabbit

Awards
often my gym is near empty when i do lunges otherwise i find a little quiet spot and do it... maybe you can invest in some dumbells or something and do them at your house...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I just don't. I do a set of standing front lunges then a set of standing rears, rinse and repeat. Hits everything nicely and keeps me in one spot, usually behind a hot booty on the stair climber. :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAMN T that had me rollin bro.... thanks i needed it. :cheers: :drunk:

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Lol.

Have you tried bulgarian squats? They work the booty pretty damn good too and you aren't in everyone's way.
Looks pretty intense, I'll try that out. Yesterday I ended up just doing them standing in place instead of walking, and it got the job done. Thanks for the advice!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Tell them to fukcin move! haha.
I did these ones day and some guy was lookina t me walk right to him prettymuch and he decided to move A step before i hit him. I got done dropped my 90lb DBs and looked at him...he was still looking. kind of pissed me off...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just walk around my gym in a big circle, making the rounds of all the machines, making sure everyone sees how much of a bad ass i am

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I just put however much weight I need on the bar and go do them in my schools weight room parking lot.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i still think this is one of the funniest posts ive ever read :drunk:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll second that! I still giggle when I imagine it in my head - only I usually see myself doing it.
better yet imagine a wino'ed out bum doing it with a bag of cans in one hand and a paper bag wrapped bottle in the other LMAO