- 12-06-2007, 01:16 AM
I just got my required physical so that I can start paramedic school. So after i turned my head and caughed, doc says I've got a small hernia. Go figure since my job consists of lifting large amounts of fatbodies using poor technique. So my question is this: What are some exercises I can do to help compensate or build the muscle around the hernia?
Similar Forum Threads
- By max-rot98 in forum General ChatReplies: 88Last Post: 04-14-2008, 09:25 AM
- By MF210 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2005, 11:58 PM
- By jxhopper in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 03-08-2005, 04:38 PM
- By randydogsf in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:14 PM
- By blinky in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-10-2003, 11:49 PM