- 12-06-2007, 02:16 AM
I just got my required physical so that I can start paramedic school. So after i turned my head and caughed, doc says I've got a small hernia. Go figure since my job consists of lifting large amounts of fatbodies using poor technique. So my question is this: What are some exercises I can do to help compensate or build the muscle around the hernia?
Similar Forum Threads
- By max-rot98 in forum General ChatReplies: 88Last Post: 04-14-2008, 10:25 AM
- By MF210 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2005, 12:58 AM
- By jxhopper in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 03-08-2005, 05:38 PM
- By randydogsf in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2005, 11:14 PM
- By blinky in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2003, 12:49 AM