4 pack natural?

kidracer69

Awards
is it natural if i only have a 4 pack?
i havent yet noticed any definition of the lower abs under my belly button. not sure if its just my workout or genetics. i dont even feel the split down the middle.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
is it natural if i only have a 4 pack?
i havent yet noticed any definition of the lower abs under my belly button. not sure if its just my workout or genetics. i dont even feel the split down the middle.
Some people just have a really hard time getting the lower abs to show, I would say a lot is genetics plus getting that fat over the bottom stomach to go can require a very low BF, like 7% or less. For me anyway thats how it is.

kidracer69

Awards
im trying leg lifts and knee raises in my routine. ive always been skinny. even as a little kid (ripped) i never had a 6 pack though- maybe a small uneven ball-shaped 5th above my 4 pack but that was it.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
im trying leg lifts and knee raises in my routine. ive always been skinny. even as a little kid (ripped) i never had a 6 pack though- maybe a small uneven ball-shaped 5th above my 4 pack but that was it.
Yeah some people can't even maintain visible abs at all it's just to hard to keep such a low BF. My older brother is in good shape and could never get abs, he couldn't drop his cals low enough to get a low BF% without feeling faint. If he bulked up and put on some muscle then maybe. Maybe you should try bulking and putting on some mass. Keeping a low BF% is much more maintainable when you have muscle because you can afford more calories to support the muscle.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's just genetics. A lot of people don't have a deep enough gap between their lower abs to cause noticeable definition (even at super low bodyfat levels). I might have to show you guys my infamous 5 pack one of these days.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
ya... i have a seven pack and my abs on one side aren't the same size on the abs on the other. it's weird.

kidracer69

Awards
i noticed that a lot of bodybuilders in mags dont have abs exceeding their belly button. i also noticed that the 2 other packs that i seem to be missing/havent developed yet should be packed in between my bottom pecks and my 4 pack. however, i have no space!! all i have is bone there, and maybe a small piece of muscle i am ashamed to even consider my "5th" ab. haha

so is this genetics or can i develop muscle in that area?

bigrabbit

Awards
i have only the 4 pack and even the two pack above waistlevel doesn't appear for me, it have to say its all about genetics and bodyfat levels though...