4 pack natural?
- 11-25-2007, 04:23 AM
- 11-25-2007, 01:29 PM
- 11-26-2007, 08:55 AM
im trying leg lifts and knee raises in my routine. ive always been skinny. even as a little kid (ripped) i never had a 6 pack though- maybe a small uneven ball-shaped 5th above my 4 pack but that was it.
11-26-2007, 01:28 PM
11-26-2007, 01:47 PM
It's just genetics. A lot of people don't have a deep enough gap between their lower abs to cause noticeable definition (even at super low bodyfat levels). I might have to show you guys my infamous 5 pack one of these days.
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
11-26-2007, 02:15 PM
ya... i have a seven pack and my abs on one side aren't the same size on the abs on the other. it's weird.
12-03-2007, 12:54 PM
i noticed that a lot of bodybuilders in mags dont have abs exceeding their belly button. i also noticed that the 2 other packs that i seem to be missing/havent developed yet should be packed in between my bottom pecks and my 4 pack. however, i have no space!! all i have is bone there, and maybe a small piece of muscle i am ashamed to even consider my "5th" ab. haha
so is this genetics or can i develop muscle in that area?
12-03-2007, 06:44 PM
i have only the 4 pack and even the two pack above waistlevel doesn't appear for me, it have to say its all about genetics and bodyfat levels though...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
- By Lexagon in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-29-2012, 04:57 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 04-21-2004, 11:55 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2003, 09:57 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2003, 10:48 AM