need some help guys

mjaguilar10

Awards
well i am new here and need some info on what supplements to run i currently just received superdorl and want to know what else i can take to shed the fat and gain muscle..... i am currently startin to hit the weights but need some advice on what to do and take??? please help out

GaryPrezski

Awards
get back to me for more

superdorl will help you gain strength not slim down. You need to take some winadrol but dont stack the two even though some will tell you to becuase to orals stacked is dumb and will kill your liver. You will need to get some liver support with whatever you take and you will nedd to do PCT. Again get back to me if you need more info.:squat:

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
Disagree, Superdrol is a great patitioning agent. While there are other products that are better at straight out fat reduction, if your diet is dialed in you will get great results from it and can potentially oxidize fat in the process.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i am new here and need some info on what supplements to run i currently just received superdorl and want to know what else i can take to shed the fat and gain muscle..... i am currently startin to hit the weights but need some advice on what to do and take??? please help out
Superdrol is not a good beginner compound. If you want to loose fat and gain muscle, the DCP / Leviathan combo on nutraplanet would be a good starting choice. You should save the superdrol for after at least a good year or two of working out. Otherwise, it will mostly be wasted, yet still do the liver damage and wreck your cholesterol.