need some help guys - AnabolicMinds.com

need some help guys

1. New Member

need some help guys

well i am new here and need some info on what supplements to run i currently just received superdorl and want to know what else i can take to shed the fat and gain muscle..... i am currently startin to hit the weights but need some advice on what to do and take??? please help out

2. New Member

get back to me for more

superdorl will help you gain strength not slim down. You need to take some winadrol but dont stack the two even though some will tell you to becuase to orals stacked is dumb and will kill your liver. You will need to get some liver support with whatever you take and you will nedd to do PCT. Again get back to me if you need more info.:squat:
  3. New Member

Disagree, Superdrol is a great patitioning agent. While there are other products that are better at straight out fat reduction, if your diet is dialed in you will get great results from it and can potentially oxidize fat in the process.
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mjaguilar10 View Post
    well i am new here and need some info on what supplements to run i currently just received superdorl and want to know what else i can take to shed the fat and gain muscle..... i am currently startin to hit the weights but need some advice on what to do and take??? please help out
    Superdrol is not a good beginner compound. If you want to loose fat and gain muscle, the DCP / Leviathan combo on nutraplanet would be a good starting choice. You should save the superdrol for after at least a good year or two of working out. Otherwise, it will mostly be wasted, yet still do the liver damage and wreck your cholesterol.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. New Member

Similar Forum Threads

1. ok i need some help guys im tweakin
    By chubbsthedog6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 11:57 PM
  2. Really need some help guys
    By hitstick42esu in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 06:24 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 10:25 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 09:15 PM
  5. ok guys i need some help with cutting....
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 05:28 PM