- 09-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Friday my shoulder hurt during my workout. I tried to work through it. Saturday was legs. Sunday I did chest and couldn't bench due to extreme shoulder pain/weakness.
Today, Tuesday, I was just testing my shoulder out and tried to raise 12 lbs laterally. I couldn't do it. I obviously really hurt my shoulder.
What should I do? Stop the workouts entirely for a week and let it heal? Can I squeeze in a biceps workout? I think back is out.
Bah this sucks. I've got two weeks left in my EPI cycle. I hope it heals up quick.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wantmoresize in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2015, 07:49 AM
- By thedeaner in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2005, 04:55 PM
- By Jag in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 10-09-2004, 05:00 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2004, 07:11 PM
- By RaulJimenez in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2003, 11:16 PM