trainning day question
- 09-08-2007, 12:37 PM
- 09-10-2007, 10:31 PM
you gotta find what works best for you. there's no right or wrong training method. everybody's different. i typically train with a 2 day on, one off method, but i'm now only training 3 times a week.
yea, it is sometimes typical to work with antagonist muscle groups, but this is not necessarily "best." again, the same argument. you can also work like with like, and work triceps w chest to get a double w/o for triceps, but you wouldnt have to work triceps as intensely.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Frank Reynolds in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2008, 08:01 PM
- By pudzian2 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 11:01 AM
- By Pugonater in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-31-2007, 07:38 PM
- By parttimer in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2006, 03:43 PM
- By HardHatArea in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2004, 01:48 AM