- 06-18-2007, 10:00 PM
Well I started my jungle warfare cycle today, was anyone else really thirsty on this ****?
I tried to apply HIT type principles to my workout today, but i've got some questions if some of this is bad..
Well I did all my sets one minute of rest between sets, and 2 minutes of rest between excercises.
Now i hadnt been lifting too heavy as in 4-8 in awhile, so i didnt have a good gauge on my weight, so it went like this
Flat bb press tried to rep 225 for 8, (because i figured i'd fail on 8) Well first set I failed on 4, So i tried it again, and i failed at 9.
Now i felt unsatisfied with the first set, so i go another one and get i failed at 6.
This pattern was pretty reoccuring throughout my workout today, my question is do you need that targeted number of reps, or just until you fail?
Similar Forum Threads
- By BeastFitness1 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 01-31-2013, 09:07 PM
- By SureShot in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2008, 12:16 PM
- By swanee609 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2008, 03:25 PM
- By pistonpump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2006, 08:24 AM
- By NickW in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2006, 01:04 PM