Shoulder Question Bobo

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Shoulder Question Bobo

Bobo I was wondering if you could possibly help me out with a shoulder question.

My shoulders (and traps) are by far my most lagging behind body part and it is really bothering me. I have been giving it some thought and was wondering if I could possibly dedicate a off day to shoulders.

I sent you an email regarding a calorie increase so I figured this would be a good time to ask incase you could help me. What I was thinking of doing was dropping arnold presses on Friday, dedicating Saturday to shoulders and traps (which I would plan out or possibly you could offer some suggestions on your choice shoulder and trap exercises) and finally switching sundays chest w/o with mondays back workout to give me shoulders a rest and not have to do chest the day after.

I figure youve been pretty busy (from no new clients) so I figured you may see this here first so i thought it was the best place to ask. If you want you can throw me a reply either email or just pm.

Thanks Bobo

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Dedicating a day won't make much of a difference IMO. The shoulder is actually a small muscle that gets indirectly hit with chest/back and doens't need an enormous amount of sets. Its better to hit them with more frequency than just once per week.

Forward the email you sent me because I havne't received anything.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Ok I resent my email about the bulkding updated.

As for the shoulders I remember you saying this I am just tempted to begin shoulder W/Os because like I said there lagging so far behind and it really really bothers me (being that shoulders are such a main focal point)

I think I may try it and see how it goes as I feel Im at the point where I can start using the techniques Ive leared and incorporate them into a routine I want to try. And if it doesnt workout then I can always go back to the other way (trial and error )

basiclly shoulders and traps
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bad shoulders question
    By spacedout83 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:48 PM
  2. BI's and Tri's amd shoulder question!!
    By vernymac12 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 08:29 PM
  3. Hey Bobo your opinion on seated shoulder presses?
    By Chuck in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-07-2004, 07:37 AM
  4. diet question for BOBO
    By champs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 06:40 PM
  5. injured shoulder question
    By good_guye28 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2004, 11:55 PM