- 07-22-2006, 11:14 AM
- 07-22-2006, 12:44 PM
I'd think that as long as it doesn't push your calories way up that you could have pretty much anything for a cheat meal.
- 07-22-2006, 04:42 PM
07-22-2006, 06:25 PM
I was bored one day and saw a thread created a while ago about cheats, but mostly is pretty self explanitory. You can have what ever you want but keep in mind if you have a entire cheese pizza with chinese (not saying you will just a example) your results will be hindered a little than if you had a more resonable one.
I think Bobo likes it when you stay away from fats and try for carbs/protien but I dont want to ruin your cheat meal either. Up to you man
09-25-2006, 08:37 PM
i love cheat meals, i have one everyday, lol
09-26-2006, 05:40 PM
How's that working out for ya?Originally Posted by hurdlemaker
09-27-2006, 09:07 AM
6'1" 195lbs about 5%bf, some people just have faster metabolisms than others...
09-27-2006, 01:44 PM
09-27-2006, 03:42 PM
here ya go, this pic was actually taken after i had smoked and eaten a ****load, oh and i have no pump in the pic
10-04-2006, 12:05 PM
[QUOTE=hurdlemaker]here ya go, this pic was actually taken after i had smoked and eaten a ****load, oh and i have no pump in the pic
Must be nice man, if i cheat at all, i am a fat ass like the next day. F#** genetics.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SwoleT in forum Weight LossReplies: 67Last Post: 06-11-2010, 07:04 PM
- By Moyer in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2006, 12:02 PM
- By adrenalinaddict in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 05-26-2004, 09:19 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 13Last Post: 03-13-2004, 10:07 AM
- By Biggs in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 01-12-2003, 08:18 PM