Bobo future spots

dedication

Awards
Bobo, sorry i hope im not annoying you by asking this but i was wondering if there is a waiting list that i could get on for the fla cutting program that you have to offer, jus to ensure a spot? its jus that i am gettin married end of this year and want to cut for it.

thanks in advance
D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I added you. Not a problem.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Sounds similar to my situation. I saw the thread about no new customers the day after I was weighing in on doing a Bobo Cutting program (Wedding in Oct.).

dedication

Awards
Sounds similar to my situation. I saw the thread about no new customers the day after I was weighing in on doing a Bobo Cutting program (Wedding in Oct.).

it sux man but waht can u do, i hear hes worth it and im sure he is. how long u been on the waiting list?

GRosk1234

Pi Alpha Omega Epsilon Alpha
Awards
it sux man but waht can u do, i hear hes worth it and im sure he is. how long u been on the waiting list?
Speaking from experience Bobo is 100% worth it. It's a great program with an awesome diet plan. I even saved money on the program with my meals. The training is easy to follow and Bobo is great at helping you get to where you need to go. You made an excellent choice getting on the "list."

Markio

Markio

Awards
Hello Bobo,

Is there any chance I could get on the list, or are you all booked up for the forseeable future?

Also I'm in the UK - this maybe a stupid question... but is it feasible to get the most from your program online/through email? I'm guessing as long as I do what you say it doesn't matter whether you tell me or whether its written down!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Markio,

That is how 99% of the programs operate.

I will start accepting people starting this Wed. 7/5/06 so if you want it, get in now because it will close shortly after that.

Markio

Markio

Awards
Sweet, cheers Bobo - I'll sign up Wednesday morning. Thanks for the heads up.

dedication

Awards
Markio,

That is how 99% of the programs operate.

I will start accepting people starting this Wed. 7/5/06 so if you want it, get in now because it will close shortly after that.

Hey bobo,

just noticed that you said you are accepting people starting wednesday (7/5/06), so should i jus go ahead and order the cutting program through FLA nutrition wednesday morning, or how do i go about this?

thanks in advance
D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Hey bobo I didnt know where else to post this and I couldnt pm you for some reason.

I was just wondering if you had gotten my email about the bulk switching. I remember reading somewhere you had trouble recieving emails from people and just wanted to see if you had gotten mine. If not Ill just try to pm you again and get it to you that way. thanks

nikegurl

Awards
hope it's ok to bump this thread (probably better than starting a new one ;) )

was curious if spots are currently open or if it's time to ask to be added to the list for the next round / time there's room again. thanks!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
His accepting new clients topic is currently down so I believe you may have to go on a list but i'll point him to this thread so he can let you know himself.

nikegurl

Awards
His accepting new clients topic is currently down so I believe you may have to go on a list but i'll point him to this thread so he can let you know himself.
Thanks! I appreciate it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established