Need a hand customizing a routine... stumped

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Background... been lifting for, who knows, years. Last few, 4 year s or so pretty serious. Previously lifted often, but not hammering down.

Anyway, I'll be going on a bulk (trying to keep it fairly lean but who knows) that will last 12 weeks. It will be "supplemented" to help overtraining and also help maximize gains.

Here's what I'm trying to accomplish....

--even things out.. currently have larger legs than upper body
--have had great success with hitting body parts 2x per week... 1x has been FAR, FAR less superior
--doggcrapp has been VERY good to me.. I'm leaning on customizing that to my needs but i'm struggling
--want to workout 3-4 days per week... open to either.... or perhaps a 3 one week, 4 another
--thinking of limiting legs to squats once per week (probably low volume, very heavy)

Ideas or more info? Throw diet, etc out of the mix. I'm simply looking for routine help here. If anybody wants more info, feel free to ask...

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Man, are you so desperate for free info? And you're starting the damn thread in this forum? Sign up with Bobo already.

:D Get back online on msn.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Don't you have a bomb to make?

You're not on EITHER!!!!!!!

Man, are you so desperate for free info? And you're starting the damn thread in this forum? Sign up with Bobo already.

:D Get back online on msn.