Anyone use FLA nutrition for cutting?

  1. New Member
    dedication's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Anyone use FLA nutrition for cutting?


    Hey guys,

    Im at 18 percent bodyfat, 198 and tryin to cut about 10-11 percent bodyfat without losing muscle. Any of you guys here use FLA nutrtition for the 8 week program they have? I would appreciate if any of you could give me any feedback on this before I go ahead and spend the 300.

  2. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Best 300 $ you will ever spend if you truely want to obtain your goals. I am currently on the program.
  3. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2151
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    bert4332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    4.92%




    I've been a client for both a cut and a bulk. It's worth the $$ just what you learn for future training and dieting. It's well worth the cash.
  5. New Member
    dedication's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf

    guys looks like you guys have sold me and i def think the knowledge will never go to waste. I know you guys cant tell me much about it because it would be disrespectful to FLA nutrition. But i do have one problem, my kitchen is gettin remodeled in my house and i dont have a stove. I gotta nice big fridge in the garage to store food but i was wondering if i would hafta cook a lot of food or can i use a foreman grill. I totally understand if you can't answer this question, i can jus wait till the kitchen is remodeled and then start but i wanna start now and not wait a month. anyway thanks in advance.

    D
  6. Registered User
    mmorpheuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    677
    Rep Power
    459
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    0.64%

    you'll be fine.
  7. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2151
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dedication
    guys looks like you guys have sold me and i def think the knowledge will never go to waste. I know you guys cant tell me much about it because it would be disrespectful to FLA nutrition. But i do have one problem, my kitchen is gettin remodeled in my house and i dont have a stove. I gotta nice big fridge in the garage to store food but i was wondering if i would hafta cook a lot of food or can i use a foreman grill. I totally understand if you can't answer this question, i can jus wait till the kitchen is remodeled and then start but i wanna start now and not wait a month. anyway thanks in advance.

    D
    He makes it very easy for you to avoid cooking.
  8. New Member
    dedication's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    He makes it very easy for you to avoid cooking.
    I plan on ordering the cutting program this week through FLA's website. Is it BOBO thats training you or is it a bunch of trainers they have and one gets assigned to you. If there is a way I could specifically request bobo how do i do it? Also do u know anyone that's done the bulkin program and if so how much have they gained in 8 weeks?

    thanks in advance
    D
  9. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2151
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    As far as I know it is just Bobo. He did 100% of my programs.
  10. New Member
    t-bone2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    27.74%

    Agree that it is money well spent. I'm on week 10 and am very happy with the results. However, make sure your expectations are appropriately set:

    1. Going from 198 lbs at ~18% BF to 10-11% BF and maintaining current LBM means that you'll need to get down to 181-182. Over eight weeks that's an average of 2 lbs BF/week. Manageable, but you may want to plan on a few weeks longer. I found it took just over a week to get into the rhythm of the program.

    2. While I think Bobo trains everyone personally, this is not a program with a lot of hand-holding. I had very little interaction with him over the eight week duration. Not to say he isn't accessible, he answered my email promptly and thoroughly. From my personal experience, if you are results oriented and have the wherewithal to remain motivated and push yourself to stay committed, this program will be highly successful.
  11. New Member
    dedication's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Quote Originally Posted by t-bone2
    Agree that it is money well spent. I'm on week 10 and am very happy with the results. However, make sure your expectations are appropriately set:

    1. Going from 198 lbs at ~18% BF to 10-11% BF and maintaining current LBM means that you'll need to get down to 181-182. Over eight weeks that's an average of 2 lbs BF/week. Manageable, but you may want to plan on a few weeks longer. I found it took just over a week to get into the rhythm of the program.

    2. While I think Bobo trains everyone personally, this is not a program with a lot of hand-holding. I had very little interaction with him over the eight week duration. Not to say he isn't accessible, he answered my email promptly and thoroughly. From my personal experience, if you are results oriented and have the wherewithal to remain motivated and push yourself to stay committed, this program will be highly successful.


    yeh i plan on it, i only have class 2 times a week and dont have a job at the moment, so i should be able to following everything to the point. Have you tried his bulking one? if so how much did u gain?
  12. New Member
    t-bone2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    27.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by dedication
    yeh i plan on it, i only have class 2 times a week and dont have a job at the moment, so i should be able to following everything to the point. Have you tried his bulking one? if so how much did u gain?
    Not yet. I'm planning to continue cutting for up to six more weeks and then maintain through August. I will definitely be using Bobo's bulking program come late summer. My plan will be to gain over fall and winter, favoring a long lean bulk. Last winter's bulk (non-Bobo) was successful, but I probably gained more BF that I really needed. I'm hopeful that Bobo's protocol will help circumvent that mistake.
  13. New Member
    t-bone2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    27.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    I agree with Beowulf's assessment of the UD2.0. My experience was very similar (except the shoulder injury.) Bobo's plan is much more manageable. Rarely felt hungry and was amazed at the amount of CHO I could consume and continue to shed fat.
  14. New Member
    dedication's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf

    Hey beowulf,

    on bobos sticky it says to email the contact before paying for the fla nutrtion services. How do i get in touch with bobo so i can get trained through him immediately instead of someone else?

    Thanks in advance
    D
  15. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  16. New Member
    dedication's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    ive sent numerous emails on that contact page and havent been able to get in touch with bobo, and now when i try to send something on that contact page it doesnt go through. is there any other way to get in touch with him?
  17. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    You've sent 4 emails since 11pm last night with the exact same message. I can't answer everytinhg with 5 minutes.

    I am not taking people right now and catching up on forms right now.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  18. New Member
    dedication's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    You've sent 4 emails since 11pm last night with the exact same message. I can't answer everytinhg with 5 minutes.

    I am not taking people right now and catching up on forms right now.

    Sorry about that, I am just eager to start up with you. I was wondering when you think you'll be taking new members and if not anytime soon, I was actually wonderin if i ordered the cuttin program through FLA nutrtion, do you have other reputable trainers there as well?
    thanks in advance
    D
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Has anyone used KNOX gelatin for their joints?
    By Flaw in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 12:19 AM
  2. Are These Bad Habits Nutrition for cutting?
    By AlmostRipped in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 12:14 AM
  3. Has anyone used RPM on a cut?
    By Joshua86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 08:03 PM
  4. Anyone use any supplements for vision? (that work)
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:07 AM
  5. Anyone use 7-keto for cutting?
    By Jorta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 12:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in