Anyone use FLA nutrition for cutting?

dedication

Awards
Hey guys,

Im at 18 percent bodyfat, 198 and tryin to cut about 10-11 percent bodyfat without losing muscle. Any of you guys here use FLA nutrtition for the 8 week program they have? I would appreciate if any of you could give me any feedback on this before I go ahead and spend the 300.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Best 300 $ you will ever spend if you truely want to obtain your goals. I am currently on the program.

bert4332

Awards

I've been a client for both a cut and a bulk. It's worth the $$ just what you learn for future training and dieting. It's well worth the cash.

dedication

Awards

guys looks like you guys have sold me and i def think the knowledge will never go to waste. I know you guys cant tell me much about it because it would be disrespectful to FLA nutrition. But i do have one problem, my kitchen is gettin remodeled in my house and i dont have a stove. I gotta nice big fridge in the garage to store food but i was wondering if i would hafta cook a lot of food or can i use a foreman grill. I totally understand if you can't answer this question, i can jus wait till the kitchen is remodeled and then start but i wanna start now and not wait a month. anyway thanks in advance.

D

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
guys looks like you guys have sold me and i def think the knowledge will never go to waste. I know you guys cant tell me much about it because it would be disrespectful to FLA nutrition. But i do have one problem, my kitchen is gettin remodeled in my house and i dont have a stove. I gotta nice big fridge in the garage to store food but i was wondering if i would hafta cook a lot of food or can i use a foreman grill. I totally understand if you can't answer this question, i can jus wait till the kitchen is remodeled and then start but i wanna start now and not wait a month. anyway thanks in advance.

D
He makes it very easy for you to avoid cooking.

dedication

Awards
He makes it very easy for you to avoid cooking.
I plan on ordering the cutting program this week through FLA's website. Is it BOBO thats training you or is it a bunch of trainers they have and one gets assigned to you. If there is a way I could specifically request bobo how do i do it? Also do u know anyone that's done the bulkin program and if so how much have they gained in 8 weeks?

thanks in advance
D

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know it is just Bobo. He did 100% of my programs.

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
Agree that it is money well spent. I'm on week 10 and am very happy with the results. However, make sure your expectations are appropriately set:

1. Going from 198 lbs at ~18% BF to 10-11% BF and maintaining current LBM means that you'll need to get down to 181-182. Over eight weeks that's an average of 2 lbs BF/week. Manageable, but you may want to plan on a few weeks longer. I found it took just over a week to get into the rhythm of the program.

2. While I think Bobo trains everyone personally, this is not a program with a lot of hand-holding. I had very little interaction with him over the eight week duration. Not to say he isn't accessible, he answered my email promptly and thoroughly. From my personal experience, if you are results oriented and have the wherewithal to remain motivated and push yourself to stay committed, this program will be highly successful.

dedication

Awards
Agree that it is money well spent. I'm on week 10 and am very happy with the results. However, make sure your expectations are appropriately set:

1. Going from 198 lbs at ~18% BF to 10-11% BF and maintaining current LBM means that you'll need to get down to 181-182. Over eight weeks that's an average of 2 lbs BF/week. Manageable, but you may want to plan on a few weeks longer. I found it took just over a week to get into the rhythm of the program.

2. While I think Bobo trains everyone personally, this is not a program with a lot of hand-holding. I had very little interaction with him over the eight week duration. Not to say he isn't accessible, he answered my email promptly and thoroughly. From my personal experience, if you are results oriented and have the wherewithal to remain motivated and push yourself to stay committed, this program will be highly successful.

yeh i plan on it, i only have class 2 times a week and dont have a job at the moment, so i should be able to following everything to the point. Have you tried his bulking one? if so how much did u gain?

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
yeh i plan on it, i only have class 2 times a week and dont have a job at the moment, so i should be able to following everything to the point. Have you tried his bulking one? if so how much did u gain?
Not yet. I'm planning to continue cutting for up to six more weeks and then maintain through August. I will definitely be using Bobo's bulking program come late summer. My plan will be to gain over fall and winter, favoring a long lean bulk. Last winter's bulk (non-Bobo) was successful, but I probably gained more BF that I really needed. I'm hopeful that Bobo's protocol will help circumvent that mistake.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've sent 4 emails since 11pm last night with the exact same message. I can't answer everytinhg with 5 minutes.

I am not taking people right now and catching up on forms right now.

dedication

Awards
You've sent 4 emails since 11pm last night with the exact same message. I can't answer everytinhg with 5 minutes.

I am not taking people right now and catching up on forms right now.

Sorry about that, I am just eager to start up with you. I was wondering when you think you'll be taking new members and if not anytime soon, I was actually wonderin if i ordered the cuttin program through FLA nutrtion, do you have other reputable trainers there as well?
thanks in advance
D