new man to the group
- 04-20-2006, 07:33 PM
- 04-20-2006, 07:47 PM
Good Luck!! Look forward to the results.
- 04-20-2006, 07:49 PM
good luck with your program, stick to what the man tells you and you'll definatley end up a satisfied customer. Also, most of the meals can be prepared the night before or in the morning and taken with you during the day, theres not much cooking etc to worry about
04-22-2006, 12:21 PM
well i start tomorrow on bobo's plan. thanks for the support guys.
05-13-2006, 06:08 PM
well it has been three weeks on the plan.
starting weight 252, (if the scale is right) 232
waist starting 45 1/2 , now 43 3/4
chest (i have b%$ch tits) 49, now 48
left arm 16, now 16 1/2
left arm flexed 17 1/2, now 18 1/4
right arm 17, now 17
right arm flexed 18, now 18 3/4
right thigh 25 1/4, now 24
left thigh 24, now 24
left calf 16.5, now 16
right cal 16.5 now 16
I know some one is going to ask on bf%, I don't have any idea but I will say I am very chubby.
all in all enjoying it very much. 9 more weeks to go we shall see. Hopefully I will see the change in the mirror, which at this point I can't but there is still plenty of time to go.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lantern4312 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2013, 11:08 PM
- By Cheetah Chase in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2013, 03:56 PM
- By mymojo2771 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2009, 10:03 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum General ChatReplies: 25Last Post: 07-01-2004, 12:37 AM
- By SNOWMAN in forum PicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-03-2004, 01:09 PM