grocery list $$$

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been curious about the meal plan, mainly on the price, how much do must clients spend on average in any given week for the bulking plan? I just need to make sure I have the money I need. I am guessing it shouldn't be more expensive than a normal grocery list, just different foods, but if someone could enlighten me that would be great.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
i was spending close to 80/ week; however, I was using tyson's chicken and that got pretty expensive.

Your bill could be more or less, it just depends on how many cals you need.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
^do u have a tyson plant nearby? you should if u buy tyson.....try going to the Tyson plant.....i get mine for a dollar a pound direct from them.

they kick ass....and saved my grocery bill big time.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I shopped at a bulk center called WinCo and I was getting out for $40-60/wk on a 4000kcal to 4400kcal diet.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
whooooweee! Well I guess that is not tooo bad, but either way, i'm planning on being a bum this summer now because of this, gotta save up a good amount as well.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
^do u have a tyson plant nearby? you should if u buy tyson.....try going to the Tyson plant.....i get mine for a dollar a pound direct from them.

Do they ship by any chance, that's an incredible price since I get the 10 pound box of chicken breasts @ Costco for $23 and that's the cheapest I've found. You're one lucky bastard.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
costs werent too bad because I was able to buy alot of stuff in bulk from costco: tuna, canned chicken, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, cottage cheese, and eggs:burger:

spoolin

Awards
Do any of you guys have a meat house out by you? Out here in toledo Ohio they got a chain of "house of meats". Its great the marinated fresh chicken breast is only 1.69 a lb. They have about 12 Diff flavors to chose from.

anabolicandre

Awards
usually like 80-100$ a week it sucks but for every 20$ I spend I get .10cents off gallons of gas. so at the end of the week I spend a little more here a little less there ya know...

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established

i do have a tyson something in oklahoma city, but I called them and asked if I could buy from them and they said that they only sell to big vendors

spunkles182

Awards
I was spending about $70 a week on the bulking plan. It came out to about $1.70 per meal... very affordable. I ended up saving lots of money on his meal plan compared to what i was doing before.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well right now I am still on my meal plan at college which is around $130 a week, so anything is going to be less expensive, I was just curious what to expect.