bobo's plan and the lactose intolerent

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%

bobo's plan and the lactose intolerent

Anyone who is lactose intolerent tried Bobo's plan? or any commentary from Bobo about the lactose intolerent? I ask because I have heard cottage cheese is a part of the plan from reading other posts on this board. I am aware that I could take pills for this aliment, but the actual smell of many milk based products causes me to gag and/or puke. Thank you for any assistance.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If I were you I would email him at, through his website Fla nutrition. I am quite sure he will answer all your questions thoroughly and privately.
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aspire210
    Anyone who is lactose intolerent tried Bobo's plan? or any commentary from Bobo about the lactose intolerent? I ask because I have heard cottage cheese is a part of the plan from reading other posts on this board. I am aware that I could take pills for this aliment, but the actual smell of many milk based products causes me to gag and/or puke. Thank you for any assistance.
    Have plenty of people. In fact its sometihng I ask upfront.

No food is part of the plan if you don't like it. There are several ones I would love for you to keep but there isn't anything that is mandatory.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. Pi Alpha Omega Epsilon Alpha
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.84%

Bobo does go over all of the specifics with you. He does a fantastic job at taking into consideration all of the factors concerning a diet and your needs. He does the plan for YOU and only YOU.

I've been on the plan for just over three weeks and haven't eaten one bite of cottage cheese. I don't even know what it tastes like! What I have done is got my self straight on my diet, learned about my nutritional needs, and learned how my body reacts to the diet and workout plan.

I can't give you a full assessment as I said I'm only three weeks in, but I can tell you don't let this hold you back from signing up! Send him a PM and I'm sure he can be more specific.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Gotta say, go with Bobo's program. I am lactose intolerant but usually things that have been cultured (milk, cheese) don't bother me too much. I have been on the program for 4 weeks now and my stomach is great. Bobo set it up so the only dairy I really am eating is low fat cottage cheese and my stomach is great. Some bloating etc. but it is not from the lactose but more likely all of the fiber. On the cottage cheese days I really don't feel any different. He could have dropped the cottage cheese also if i requested it.

Also I overall feel so much healthier in a way that is so suttle but noticable that it is hard to describe.

Give it a shot bro.

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by aspire210
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Well, there goes goes my advertising money for the month. Checks are in the mail guys.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.27%

he'll help you out with everything,not just according to food taste but even if you're someone who lives a super-busy life,such as myself.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2014, 09:21 AM
  2. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 05:58 PM
  3. Steriods and the Liver
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 09:28 PM
  4. Prostate health, the male, and the androgen user.
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 03:48 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 02:37 PM