If you are interested in Bobo check it out.. (picture too) haha

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It isn't that Bobo taught me "everything I know". Instead Bobo taught me how to think on my own and man has it helped. Although I don't follow his plan exactly anymore, he has given me the diet and training base that I needed back in the day. This isn't an advertisement or any of that crap because anyone on this board who knows me knows that I will tell it like it is haha. But I just wanted to post this because I see a lot of people questioning whether they will "get big" on his plan. just listen to what he says and learn. I attached a picture from after my workout today.

Attachments

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I second that... looking lean and huge. How much has bobos plan impacted on your diet and training now?
Unbelievably seriously. It really did push me in the right direction. But as I stated it was more that he challenged me to think about new things etc. with his understanding and trial and error of lifting. He knows the science behind it and it makes you want to look into it. At least thats my take.

Thanks for the compliments though. It was a post workout shot and my arms dont always look like that but still. :woohoo:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
i third the lean and huge comment.

i cant wait to apply his diet and training for later use when im done cutting....i cant wait

but yeah, Bobo is legit......i wont ever doubt a word he says

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Lake, do you still follow the basics of the program?

I don't eat all the same foods, but he'd probably allow just about everything as substitutions...except the 3-4 Kashi granola bars I eat every day.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is something in the water at FSU I hear you Lake. Looking stout as hell, good job.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Lake, do you still follow the basics of the program?

I don't eat all the same foods, but he'd probably allow just about everything as substitutions...except the 3-4 Kashi granola bars I eat every day.

I eat all the same foods for the most part although since I am doing a slightly different type of bulk right now (summer one haha) I cut out like turkey chili and stuff becuase of the high sodium content but for the most part its VERY close. Yeah I substitute some stuff too. I cut the volume down a lot though because of injuries :(.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
before and after from bobo (15 weeks)

on top of the difference there i used what i learned from bobo while cutting to craft a far superior plan to what i used to use during my winter bulk and i'm far bigger and far leaner than i was last year when i started dieting

Last edited:
Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You guys both look great. Glen, are those marblesacks(speedo's) really necessary. JK, I will be contacting the Clown very soon.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I know you guys noticed how Glen had to come in here and hijack my "prettiness", sheesh! Just when you think your friends with em' ;).. haha

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If only I could afford it... =(

But yeah, both of you guys are looking swoll... good stuff!