Bobo, Your opinion on Pure Vitargo?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bobo, what is your opinion on this product for after a workout?

Thanks

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
i recall him saying it was no good.

i read abot this stuff also and it seemed very interesting, esp. the results people were reporting.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been using it for the last month while cutting, and love it.. Leaves me feeling great, no bloat, look nice and full, and still continue to lean out..

I am following the same plan Bobo made for me a year ago, for cutting, and i am having the same great results i had on my first cut..

The only change i made is that PWO instead of 60grams of low GI carbs(whole wheat bagle) i replaced it with a serving of vitargo..

Bobo, give us your insight..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has the same effect as dextrose IMO so if you can get away with dextrose then vitargo shouldn't be a problem.

Not worth the money though IMO.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
It has the same effect as dextrose IMO so if you can get away with dextrose then vitargo shouldn't be a problem.

Not worth the money though IMO.
Thanks, I appreciate this...

Information with less irritation. :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't had the chance to look at it but considering its from Avant, I would assume the explanations are quite sufficient.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is off topic but that avy is awesome bobo, makes me :run: . :lol:

/hijack off. sorry

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how about supercarb?
Just in case your still wondering. 50g of supercarb gives me a very long-burn energy for 4-5 hours, very different then sugar.

I don't have a blood glucose meter, but I'll take Par's word here. Good stuff imo.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just in case your still wondering. 50g of supercarb gives me a very long-burn energy for 4-5 hours, very different then sugar.

I don't have a blood glucose meter, but I'll take Par's word here. Good stuff imo.
thank you very much. I'm going to pick some up eventually