How is BoBo different from SHOT on bb.com

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    hardlyworkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    210

    How is BoBo different from SHOT on bb.com


    I need some convincing other than just members saying he is good...Damn look at all the people who jumped on with SHOT saying he is a GOD and his workout/diet is the best...then the **** hit the fan. Can you post a sample w/o or diet plan to get an idea of what I would be getting for the money. Just seems like a scam to me...for $300 for some email from a trainer..need more convincing than that. Hell some of the better strength coaches charge less than that for 6 months of personal training.

  2. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    898

    Well you actually talk to him on the phone too I believe. He has his own website with it. Pay with a credit card, that way if money is stolen you can report it and get your money back. There you go, what more could you want?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chi-Town !!!
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,108
    Rep Power
    1165

    Are you serious, did you post some stuff earlier this year, questioning Bobo's worth. WHat the hell is wrong with people? One can spend that much on 4 week cycle and still wont get the results of 90 days of drug free training from Bobo. keep seraching and you will see his worth is more than 300.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    canadian champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    552

    Quote Originally Posted by hardlyworkin
    I need some convincing other than just members saying he is good...Damn look at all the people who jumped on with SHOT saying he is a GOD and his workout/diet is the best...then the **** hit the fan. Can you post a sample w/o or diet plan to get an idea of what I would be getting for the money. Just seems like a scam to me...for $300 for some email from a trainer..need more convincing than that. Hell some of the better strength coaches charge less than that for 6 months of personal training.
    This question has been asked before... If you really want to know what he can offer it might be beneficial to call him and have a conversation with him. I have yet to see a bad review from a customer of his, they are all over the board.
    cc
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    I'm on his bulking program now, and I've lost fat while increasing strength/muscle all on eating 4000+ cals per day. He is very understanding, easy to reach, and is prompt with answering questions. Well worth it if you ask me and the hordes of others that have used his services.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  6. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513130

    And no, no one is going to give you a sample routine.
  7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    And no, no one is going to give you a sample routine.
    Yeah man, I don't think anybody is going to give up the farm because you are skeptical..I have never used Bobo's services but it is as simple as looking up all his posts and crossreferencing them on pubmed.com or the like...All his stuff I have seen has been sound advice, and if that isn't enough maybe the majority of board moderators and veteran board members advertising his services as their signature is..
  8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Rep Power
    7016

    I believe I'm 32. He wasn't. I will give you your money back if you don't like your results at the end. I am a legimiate corporation with an actual secure connection when you order. My taxes are filed as a business. I have a couple attorney's that work for me and other company's that I own.

    The bulk worht of my program is what happens after you get the program. 90% of clients will stall in the first 2 weeks so what I hand out intially becomes worthless. A training program is beneficial when the trainer makes changes. Other than its nothing but a template that will be worthless with time.


    And I am not a strengh coach. I am a trainer who writes out a plan for you that constantly changes based on your results.

    Trainers down here generally charge $80-100/hour.


    And if you need convincing, then I won't do it. I'm sure you could find a program if you dug hard enough. They have been passed around and they think I don't know about it. But its amzaing what you can do with pdf's these days....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chi-Town !!!
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,108
    Rep Power
    1165

    The clown has spoken
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    LOL I am suprised no one mentioned this before.


    SHOT:

    Was a scammer, took people's money and gave them the same program as everyone else. Or just took their money and gave them nothing but excuses about family members dying who really did not.


    Posted pictures which he called his own and turned out where not.

    Is now banned at every forum on the internet that I know of.


    Bobo already took care of what he does and why he is a GREAT choice.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  11. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Schivatzia
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8378

    Don't usually post in here, but to his credit, i don't recall ever seeing a post by anyone that hasn't been satisfied with the results of one of his programs.

    If someone feels they need the assistance/motivation, then $300 seems like money well spent to me.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  12. Registered User
    VAPOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    135

    I'm on the muscle build program as well. Just into week three of eight. This type of program (online) is best for me, as my work schedule doesn't allow me to see a trainer. The 300bones is a one time shot. The way I see it is I'll be able to use this program with a few tweaks for as long as I'm training. It's sorta like school. I'm paying for a course that will benefit me for sometime, ya can't go wrong with that.
    But that's just me.
  13. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,253
    Rep Power
    2554

    Hahaha he calls Bobo a scam, then at the end of the message says "Can you post a sample diet and workout routine." hahahaha That cracks me up for some reason .

    Heck if I were Bobo I wouldn't even train someone like him. Sounds way too much of a pain in the butt in my opinion.

    And as Bobo said, it costs like 75 bucks an hour for a meathead trainer to show you how to bench press in person.
  14. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Rep Power
    7016

    Some people programs are real easy to deisgne because its seems that 75% of the clients are 6', 170lbs ectomorphs that train in the evening and use 100% Whey protein. Those guys are EASY to train as you long as you make the right adjustments. Serisouly, Optimum Nutrition has more 10lbs bags of protein out there than anyone I've seen. Its the guy that works nightshift and trains at different times each day or trians at differnt times on the weekend that are tough. Or the guy trhat travels 5 days a week.

    I've had guys that have postiive resuslts for 4-6 weeks before making changes. I've had guys that I've had to change diets every week. I've had to guys that I had to add a good 600-1000 calories over the first 2 weeks to FINALLY get them to grow. YOu never know how someone is going to react unless you set a reference point and work off of there. Its just really interesting to see how people react to certain diets and trianing routines.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  15. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Rep Power
    7016

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Hahaha he calls Bobo a scam, then at the end of the message says "Can you post a sample diet and workout routine." hahahaha That cracks me up for some reason .
    You're not the only one
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  16. Board Supporter
    max-rot98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    738
    Rep Power
    483

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I believe I'm 32. He wasn't. I will give you your money back if you don't like your results at the end. I am a legimiate corporation with an actual secure connection when you order. My taxes are filed as a business. I have a couple attorney's that work for me and other company's that I own.

    The bulk worht of my program is what happens after you get the program. 90% of clients will stall in the first 2 weeks so what I hand out intially becomes worthless. A training program is beneficial when the trainer makes changes. Other than its nothing but a template that will be worthless with time.


    And I am not a strengh coach. I am a trainer who writes out a plan for you that constantly changes based on your results.

    Trainers down here generally charge $80-100/hour.


    And if you need convincing, then I won't do it. I'm sure you could find a program if you dug hard enough. They have been passed around and they think I don't know about it. But its amzaing what you can do with pdf's these days....
  17. Registered User
    hardlyworkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    210

    Well the reason I ask this because now is a time where you cant trust anyone. Even legit board members are turning sour. Let me ask this...how many of you have forked over your hard earned money for something that you haven't seen before. Thats why I wanted to see a sample w/o or diet. I didnt ask for one tailored to me since I am not looking for something for nuttin. I just wanna know what I paid for is worth it and not some cookie cutter program that any highschooler could come up with by reading a few message boards. Hey any of you guys stupid enough to buy something that is so top secret that no one is supposed to know about...well then I got some ocean front property in AZ that ill let go for real cheap.

    Anyway if the real beauty of his program is the tweaking that goes on...why be so secretive about the initial program???
  18. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Rep Power
    10785

    he's already offered a full refund back to whoever is not satisfied. i'm not seeing what more could be asked for.

    there's always one
  19. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Rep Power
    7016

    Quote Originally Posted by hardlyworkin
    Well the reason I ask this because now is a time where you cant trust anyone. Even legit board members are turning sour. Let me ask this...how many of you have forked over your hard earned money for something that you haven't seen before. Thats why I wanted to see a sample w/o or diet. I didnt ask for one tailored to me since I am not looking for something for nuttin. I just wanna know what I paid for is worth it and not some cookie cutter program that any highschooler could come up with by reading a few message boards. Hey any of you guys stupid enough to buy something that is so top secret that no one is supposed to know about...well then I got some ocean front property in AZ that ill let go for real cheap.

    Anyway if the real beauty of his program is the tweaking that goes on...why be so secretive about the initial program???

    If a highschooler can make the changes I make and write the program, then good for him. Its not rocket science, its not a secret but its my business. If I allwoed people to post their diets I wouldn't have one as nobody would order. Only the people that do order know the results come fomr the changes over time or it would be nothing but a cookie cutter type program and people woulnd't get results. If thats what you want to think it is, go for it. Maybe instead of saying my business sounds like a scam while simply ignoring all the reuslts that have been posted, maybe you need to figure out why that DNP cycle didn't work for you.

    But maybe my cookie cutter program couldn't help you.



    Recomendations on what to run while on DNP cutter
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  20. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Rep Power
    7016

    Those are good cookies.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  21. Gold Member
    revodrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,115
    Rep Power
    669

    Hey,
    I had some things come up while on the bobo plan and he contacted me cause he noticed that I wasnt posting in the private forums anymore. I wasnt going to say anything cause it was my personal life that was interferring with my program. Bobo still offered a full refund. Give it a shot, I promise you wont be unsatisfied.
  22. Registered User
    Whiskey Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Strawberry Fields . . . . Forever
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    388

    Quote Originally Posted by hardlyworkin
    Let me ask this...how many of you have forked over your hard earned money for something that you haven't seen before. Thats why I wanted to see a sample w/o or diet.
    Are hundreds of raving positive testimonies not proof to you?

    I have not seen one bad or nuetral or even slightly happy review. All I have seen is people thrilled with the results that plan on using him again.
    And in the event that you are not pleased (everyone is unaware of this ever happening) he will give you your money back.
  23. Registered User
    chemicaldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Age
    38
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    148

    Quote Originally Posted by hardlyworkin
    I need some convincing other than just members saying he is good...Damn look at all the people who jumped on with SHOT saying he is a GOD and his workout/diet is the best...then the **** hit the fan. Can you post a sample w/o or diet plan to get an idea of what I would be getting for the money. Just seems like a scam to me...for $300 for some email from a trainer..need more convincing than that. Hell some of the better strength coaches charge less than that for 6 months of personal training.
    Man, where are you getting coaches that costs less than $300 for 6 months? Even here in a small town, the trainers at the YMCA costs much more than that... so i assumed a real coach/trainer would be more.
  24. Registered User
    hardlyworkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    210

    Well no I havent done that DNP cycle yet.....still doing research on it so I dunno if its gonna work or not.
  25. Board Supporter
    max-rot98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    738
    Rep Power
    483

    Quote Originally Posted by hardlyworkin
    Well no I havent done that DNP cycle yet.....still doing research on it so I dunno if its gonna work or not.
    Are those pics of you that bobo posted. If so a DNP cycle would be kind of a bad idea. Not trying to be a dickhead but your too small to go with such a drastic weight loss drug, you don't want to look anorexic do you. Stick with eca and a good diet. Better yet drop the eca and hire Bobo.
  26. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Rep Power
    7016

    Quote Originally Posted by max-rot98
    Are those pics of you that bobo posted. If so a DNP cycle would be kind of a bad idea. Not trying to be a dickhead but your too small to go with such a drastic weight loss drug, you don't want to look anorexic do you. Stick with eca and a good diet. Better yet drop the eca and hire Bobo.

    No, thats a before and after of a client that dind't use anything. He cut down and he was beginning his bulk in those pics.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  27. Board Supporter
    max-rot98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    738
    Rep Power
    483

    Good. I thought he was kind of too lean to be using DNP.
  28. Registered User
    t-bone2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    390

    Hmm...

    * Board sponsor
    * Members since 11/04/02
    * 8,201 total posts
    * Money back guarantee
    * No negative comments

    Connect the dots! If he was scaming would he still be here after all this time?

    There is risk in almost every financial transaction, seen or unseen. Cars, boats, houses, movie tickets, college courses, internet tranactions, etc.
  29. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Delirium, Tremens
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    961

    As a personal trainer I've actually been tempted to sign up with Bobo simply because it seems as though I might be able to learn something from him, perhaps the kind of thing that one only gets from years of experience. And Bobo being 10 years my senior has got that for sure. One really cannot deny all the positive feedback of his training systems.

    If Bobo happens to have some secret method for insomniacs though, I'm in.

    This may be OT, but Bobo, you wouldn't happen to offer business and health/fitness training for those who are already trainers would you? This business part is killing me.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  30. Registered User
    hardlyworkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    210

    Just an FYI, SHOT was a member at bb.com longer than bobo has been a member here....look what happened.....
    Oh and thanks for the negative reps...... at least you guys dont ban members for questioning our admins..... or is that comming next if I raise too much suspicion?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 08:25 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 07:52 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 09:10 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 06:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in