Training Music?

• Thread starter nopainnogain911
  • Start date

nopainnogain911

Awards
Figured this would be a good place for this. I was just wondering what is everyones favorite music to train to? I personally prefer Disturbed, Godsmack, Pantera...any "angry" music. Music helps keep me pumped up psychologically as well as it keeps the newbies from coming up to me in the middle of a set and yackin':twisted:

Just looking for all of your personal favorites....

nopainnogain

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
sevendust, ever heard soilwork? not bad...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There are so many threads on this already, just search a bit ;)

ManBeast

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I like avenged seven fold, disturbed, alkaline trio, and also rap. Rap lets me concentrate because it more mellow and allows me to channel my energy and focus on the weight and less on getting crazy and balistic and wasting energy. I feel that when I get too hyped up my form isnt as good and I tired out faster than if I get into the midset and train my A$$ off.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
oh... we're talking HARDCORE jammage. i'd have to vote for air supply, captain & tennille, hanson,...

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
pantera, slayer, and slipknot is all i need. maybe a little static x or mudvayne once ina while. for a mix up ill play some tunes from the rocky movies. i always get **** for this, but it is motivational to me.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Try some Bullet for My Valentine, Underoath, Pennywise, Coheed Cambria.

Pit Bull

Awards
pantera, killswitch engage, drowning pool, slipknot, hatebreed, disturbed, sevendust, white zombie

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
i like to throw in some hip-hop if i'm a good mood- but def. stick to the hard rock, i.e. disturbed, mudvayne, etc.

i usually put on something fast-paced when doing cardio, keeps me moving!

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I stick to the hip-hop... On occasion i'll listen to hard rock, but mostly hip-hop. Nothing like listening to Young Jeezy aka the Snowman while lifting. Thug Motivation 101...:afro: