BOBO, I dont think the contact info on page is working

IronMind

Awards
I submitted the form about 2 times every 3 days since 2 weeks ago... im interested in you're services but, no response... any other way to contact you? i'm also in SW Florida

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Look kid, I realize you're new here but there is something you have to understand.

Bobo is tha Censor Excel. He reigns supreme over this land, and is so good at what he does he probably got your information tha first time before you even hit 'submit'.

I'm sure he hasn't forgot about you, just give him time. Censoring people is a monumental task much like saving tha world from John Benz and those who use dextrose post workout. He only asks for your cooperation... you are in good hands ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your email address because I've responsded to every single one. THere is only one name that come up consistently and the intials are MM and I have returned every single email.

tattoopierced1

Look kid, I realize you're new here but there is something you have to understand.

Bobo is tha Censor Excel. He reigns supreme over this land, and is so good at what he does he probably got your information tha first time before you even hit 'submit'.

I'm sure he hasn't forgot about you, just give him time. Censoring people is a monumental task much like saving tha world from John Benz and those who use dextrose post workout. He only asks for your cooperation... you are in good hands ;)
He's like the new Chuck Norris...he knows what you typed already before you hit submit..

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Bobo has his cabana boys do his email while they fan him with banana tree leaves :p

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
He told me he employs Butler Monkeys

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Dude, Dane is a personal favorite.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
"Get the jelly, TWAT! Good word dude, nice word!"

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you might remember me by the username Taktikz...anyway my email is [email protected]
name: Jonathan T.
I emailed you on the 15th and you put a different email address than what you have posted. I just sent you another one to the email you had in the contact form.

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
What is your email address because I've responsded to every single one. There is only one name that come up consistently and the intials are MM and I have returned every single email.
I'm MM and I had some troubles with a response from Bobo. Initially I was also concerned as to why he wasn't responding. It ended up being due to technical difficulties (email filtering). After that was fixed, Bobo has been very responsive to my questions with a short turnaround time on email. He's obviously busy, but if he's not responding it's probably due to a temporary technical issue rather than a lack of interest on his part.

VAPOR

Awards
No problems here....

Have been lurking in these forums for sometime, and decided to take the plunge. I've signed up for the bulking program. :study:

My e-mail was returned within a day or two, which was good cause I usually talk myself outta things pretty quickly.
Anyway I'll start a little weekly log to keep myself on track once I begin.
The forum has been a great source of info....thxs to all who share their knowledge....

V.

oh, and I'm not 56.....