Deluxe Muscle Building Program
- 01-16-2006, 10:40 PM
- 01-17-2006, 12:53 AM
Here is a thread showing results but not any pics. Pics are up to the client. I havne't updated this as well since I have been way too busy during the holidays.
For Bobo - A good ideaFor answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
01-17-2006, 04:08 AM
I have ordered the deluxe muscle building program and I am sure if you followed it 100% you would make some gains also the meals are nice because they can all be made very quickly. Now that said the thing I liked the least was that as far as the meals go it is the same thing for 8 weeks. I personally would have liked that some things that are similar in nature like broccoli and asparagus could be swapped but if you can handle eating the same thing for 56 days you will make great gains.
01-17-2006, 02:26 PM
They could easily be swapped. All you have to do is ask And that can be said with just about everythinh on the meal plan. The notes clearly state this in every plan. Creativity is up to you and as long as it fits into the macro/calorie/GI breakdown then its perfectly fine. What I usually ask is for people to not make many substitutions during the first week or two. After that, its fine.
There are many recipes in the private client forum about different substitutions, one being a very popular french toast.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
01-17-2006, 02:31 PM
01-17-2006, 07:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rhunt000 in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 02-15-2006, 07:59 AM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 01-01-2006, 02:08 PM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum Training ForumReplies: 56Last Post: 10-07-2005, 10:37 PM
- By WannaGro in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2005, 01:52 PM
- By firebird in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2005, 07:45 PM