Deluxe Muscle Building Program

K

Kane22

Awards
Just curious, has anyone posted before and after pictures after using bobos "Deluxe Muscle Building Program". I'm considering purchasing this program, but I would like to know more about it.

S

scarfacebling

Awards
I have ordered the deluxe muscle building program and I am sure if you followed it 100% you would make some gains also the meals are nice because they can all be made very quickly. Now that said the thing I liked the least was that as far as the meals go it is the same thing for 8 weeks. I personally would have liked that some things that are similar in nature like broccoli and asparagus could be swapped but if you can handle eating the same thing for 56 days you will make great gains.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
They could easily be swapped. All you have to do is ask :) And that can be said with just about everythinh on the meal plan. The notes clearly state this in every plan. Creativity is up to you and as long as it fits into the macro/calorie/GI breakdown then its perfectly fine. What I usually ask is for people to not make many substitutions during the first week or two. After that, its fine.

There are many recipes in the private client forum about different substitutions, one being a very popular french toast.

S

scarfacebling

Awards
Thank you Bobo I did not know this I stand corrected excuse me for my ingnorance