IRONMAN "HIT"

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    So Iron Man is a guy? I thought you were talking about the muscle rag. So you have to pay this guy? If I were to pay anyone to train me it would be Bobo. BTW, Bobo, what are your thoughts on Static Contraction? I happened to be bored this weekend and took a look at a book some guy I know had that covered the subject extensively. Apparently you can create an entire weight lifting program based on this principle alone. I've heard of lifting weights, but holding weights? It even had studies showing significant results in subjects who only worked out on average, 1 to 2 times per week. What's up?
    I've only had one straihgt forward answer and that was from the DEVIL himslef- Belzebulb.


  2. ONE straight forward answer?


    So you come to MY forum and ask about another personal trainer then say I havne't given you a straight answer?


    Its real simple, go ASK HIM. If you want me to tear it apart I won't because as with most resistant training programs they ALL work as long as you EAT ENOUGH.

    Straight enough?!?!?!?!?!









    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by quadzilla
    Rumor has he he turned them into professionals while they had spinned their wheels at the nationals for years. It would appear IRONMAN as yourself has others eating laods of food.
    Then good for him. I don't really like to deal with competitors on a national level simply because I don't want to be affiliated with the enormous amounts of drug use that goes on.


    I have 3 of them training down the street here in South Florida.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    The bottom line is they all work to a point. There isn't one that is THAT much better than the others. THe most important aspect is diet....That is what bulks you up and that is what cuts you down.
    Good quote of my friend who was a local amateur for a couple years:
    "Everything works, nothing works for long."

  5. Wise man.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    ONE straight forward answer?


    So you come to MY forum and ask about another personal trainer then say I havne't given you a straight answer?


    Its real simple, go ASK HIM. If you want me to tear it apart I won't because as with most resistant training programs they ALL work as long as you EAT ENOUGH.

    Straight enough?!?!?!?!?!









    Bobo I honestly meant no disrespect to you or other members. If one training routine is as productive as the next then why would you charge others for your training program? We all know it takes massive eating to get massive.Thats my question and again I mean no disrespect. I am a 19 year old newbie trying to discern the truth aside from all the BULL ****..

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Then good for him. I don't really like to deal with competitors on a national level simply because I don't want to be affiliated with the enormous amounts of drug use that goes on.


    I have 3 of them training down the street here in South Florida.
    Yaue he did mention something in his thread about drugs playing a large role then other hand this DOGCRAPP character is boasting about training someone that made it to the Pro Level using no drugs ever in his life. Sounds fishy but is that even possible with your given experience?

  8. IRON MAN's routine looks solid. As stated, it is a good, logical approach. Probably works better for some than others (as all do) based on different body types, muscle fiber distribution, etc. Seems worth trying if you're looking to mix it up a bit or if an old routine has gone stale.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by quadzilla
    Bobo I honestly meant no disrespect to you or other members. If one training routine is as productive as the next then why would you charge others for your training program? We all know it takes massive eating to get massive.Thats my question and again I mean no disrespect. I am a 19 year old newbie trying to discern the truth aside from all the BULL ****..
    Because the most important aspect of any training routine is the diet. I don't give you a training routine then say "Here you go kid, have a good one".

    So instaed of comparing his to mine at least knows what goes into mine.

    I know what you eat at every meal because I write it out. THen I make the necessary changes as you progress. Its a bit more "hands on". That is why I said this:


    "Consistent progress is gained by constantly adpating to results. The program that I give you is only so good for a certain amount of time before it has to change based on your progress. If I could send you a package with information that would last forever it would be MUCH easier. Any program (diet/training) that doesn't consistently change is worthless for long term results IMO."
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by quadzilla
    Yaue he did mention something in his thread about drugs playing a large role then other hand this DOGCRAPP character is boasting about training someone that made it to the Pro Level using no drugs ever in his life. Sounds fishy but is that even possible with your given experience?
    I know a guy that has done that. Sure its possible. Anything is possible.

    But the point is that competitors in general are very easy to train and respond very differently to what most people do. You tell them to eat **** and do backflips and they will do it if they think its will help. That is why advertising that you have trained competitors doesn't do much for me because 90% of the battle is getting a client to do what you ask. Most competitors, once committed to you, will do almost anything you say and eat anything you tell them no matter how bland and monotonous. They also respond generally better than the general public.

    Now taking an ordinary guy and getting him shredded with good muscle tone is a different thing. Much harder to do in my book....

    ...but I've done it!!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  11. Comparing Bobo's program to IRONMAN's thread is comparing apples to oranges.

    IRONMAN is posting a thread with some very nice advice and information.

    Bobo offers a workout and eating program custom made depending upon MANY MANY factors that are individual to you and as he says he keeps tabs on you and adjusts the eating and program as needed.


    Quadzilla, I suggest that you post in the thread you read about IRONMAN If you have some questions and not ask them here as IRONMAN is not here.

    But if you want an individualized program inwhich you will get more positive results in 12 weeks then probably the past year or more then Bobo is your man.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    You tell them to eat **** and do backflips and they will do it if they think its will help.
    Sweet eating **** and backflips is all I need to do?? Olympia here I come and I owe it all to Bobo..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
  2. To quote a famous book "Winter is coming"
    By maggmaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 01:04 AM
  3. Trouble seeing quotes
    By Hal in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 08:51 PM
  4. Arnold Quote, funny read
    By Biggs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2003, 12:31 AM
  5. quoting...
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 10:56 AM
Log in
Log in