rhunt000 Muscle Building Program
- 01-01-2006, 03:32 PM
rhunt000 Muscle Building Program
I am 4 weeks into the program and I just wanted to share my before and after pics so far. Anybody who is even thinking about signing with Bobo should just do it. The workouts are awesome and the meals are no problem to fix. Within just a few days my energy level went up, my mood was more stable and I love the pumps from this workout. Whey protein and vitamins/minerals are all that you need to take along with a lot of good food. Anyway, here is my before pics taken at the very start.
- 01-01-2006, 03:37 PM
And here are my 4 week pics. I'm very happy so far and I will update the pics at 8 weeks.
- 01-01-2006, 03:47 PM
Nice bro !! I can already see some improvements. How much are you up?E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
01-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Thanks bro! What's a trip to me is that I started at 230 lbs (I'm 6' 3" tall) and I am holding steady at 230 lbs. I can tell that I have leaned out quite a bit for 4 weeks and I can really tell that certain body parts are looking fuller and more defined. Strength has been going up consistently.
01-01-2006, 04:09 PM
I forgot to mention that I've leaned out while eating every 2 to 3 hours and getting full with each meal!!! As far as I'm concerned, Bobo knows his ****, knows how to apply the **** and sure as hell don't take no ****!
01-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Hahaha you aint lien bro!! You are lookin good tho man keep it up!Originally Posted by rhunt000
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
01-02-2006, 03:43 AM
He certainly isnt fat either!
Good work there rhunt!
01-02-2006, 07:13 PM
Thanks man!! I appreciate that. If you follow Bobo's instructions, it's hard to go wrong!Originally Posted by Andrew69
01-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Well, my 8 weeks were up on Sat. Couple things to note:
1) I thought I was eating good, but I didn't have a clue. I never took the time to add up the calories and do a macro breakdown of what I was eating. I was doing a lot of guessing and I guess sometimes I didn't really want to know. It felt sooooo good to be on a good eating plan and knowing at the end of the day what I was taking in. I remember reading posts about people giving advice on making sure your diet is in check and I'd be thinking "yeh, my diet is good shape". Not even close. You want a good eating plan that will help you put on muscle, see Bobo. He does the work for you.
2) I had some ideas about certain exercises, but I was constantly guessing at how many reps and sets and how slow or fast to move the weight. I got burned out easy and didn't know what to do next. I love the workout that Bobo put me on. Lot's of variation and no guesswork. I will be using this workout from now on.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm some expert now. In fact, I'm sure I'll be coming back to Bobo at some point in the future. But, I am leaps and bounds ahead of where I was.
Not sure on the bf%
Waist (navel level, no sucking in, letting it all hang out)-42"
Arm (bi & tri flexed)-16 1/2"
Thigh (relaxed just below buttock)-27 1/2"
Chest (nipple level, chest & back not flexed)-46"
I couldn't be happier with the results!! I feel like I can really make some good long term gains now without using anymore than some basic supplements. Thanks Bobo!!!!
Point blank, if you are thinking about spending any amount of money on any kind of supplement, save yourself a lot of time and money and get on one of Bobo's plans. You will thank yourself when it is all over. I realize now that I'm not even close to what I can put on naturally. I am confident that with consistency and a long term attitude that I will reach my goals.
01-31-2006, 06:58 PM
Nice results man! IT's very easy to see that you leaned out while also adding a good amount of size. These kind of picture testimonials are making me more and more interested in hiring Bobo myself, as they just prove that he knows how to get results in his clients.
01-31-2006, 07:21 PM
Rhunt has grown but not on his own bobo knows what he says as rhunt shows, visibly better threw away his sweater time for skin in any weather. Your the man you were but physically better far from "rhunt" did a "turn" just dropped the letter "h". ahh fk it good poetry and the bod aint far behind. lol congrats.
02-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Thanks max silver! I am very happy with the results I got in only 8 weeks. If you sign with Bobo, I think you will be very happy. I followed his plan as close as I possibly could, day in and day out.Originally Posted by max silver
02-01-2006, 07:08 PM
Thanks bro, I appreciate that!Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
02-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Supposed to be dropped the "h" as in rhunt - h = turn. lol
Originally Posted by rhunt000
02-01-2006, 08:45 PM
good work bro, thats impressive results for 8 weeks...
02-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Thanks Rictor, I appreciate that. I will udate this thread with some pics in about 8 weeks or so as I progress on Bobo's plan.
02-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Good work, definitely see some leaning out. Noted increase vascularity, Delt & Pec improvement. It looks like your lats did expand but wasn't sure if it was due to the the perception due to loss of bodyfat.
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
02-13-2006, 05:26 PM
it looks like you should hold your shoulders down when rowing to keep emphasis on upper middle back. Your traps look great but your upper middle back is a bit boney. I have a similar build and i realised i was pulling with my dominant traps not my upper middle back. This is not hard to fix just need to notice it first. That would add some definite side profile back thickness.
02-15-2006, 05:59 AM
Hey jonny21, thanks for the positive words man, I appreciate it.
somewhatgifted, thanks for the advice bro. I will focus on keeping the shoulders down on my rows.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kane22 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2006, 05:28 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 01-01-2006, 12:08 PM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum Training ForumReplies: 56Last Post: 10-07-2005, 08:37 PM
- By WannaGro in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2005, 11:52 AM
- By firebird in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2005, 05:45 PM