$250!!! at flanutrition is a lot

shaggy

Banned
Awards
250 for a plan to be sent to me is quite a lot...i could buy a lot of sterioids for that money... is this the bobo bulking plan peopel keeping talking about at fla nutrition? thats a lot of money dude seriously. who all has tried this plan?

6 foot
155 pounds.
max bench 235 pounds

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Nobody is making you do it. Bobo is a very experianced trainer. If you have the money to spend then, do it, if not, then dont. Why would you want to do it using steriods when you can do it without and keep yourself healthy.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
250 for a plan to be sent to me is quite a lot...i could buy a lot of sterioids for that money... is this the bobo bulking plan peopel keeping talking about at fla nutrition? thats a lot of money dude seriously. who all has tried this plan?

6 foot
155 pounds.
max bench 235 pounds
At 6" tall and 155 pounds.. you definately need to get with Bobo. Medical problems aside (low test possibly).. Your diet is ****...

Have fun buying $250 dollars worth of steriods only to have it come off in 6 months.

Or.. use Bobo and have it stay. Read up around here some before you go jump on the steroid bandwagon.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

6 foot
155 pounds.
max bench 235 pounds

wow

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
6 foot and 155lbs...

LOL. You need a LOT of help in eating. Not steroids.

Hire him or don't hire him. Your choice.

Either way, you're a tool and don't deserve his help, paid or not.

$250 is a lot of money? ****. You really haven't been around that long have you?

God damn kids.

shaggy

Banned
Awards
damn guys. i guess now i know how to piss people off here .
i am a kid. im inexperienced. thats why i ask questions
:FUfinger:

bert4332

Awards
The base

For $250.00 you get what you have obviously been lacking, knowledge and a great base to build on. Go ahead a drop 250 on some juice, and you will be back here in about 7 months asking the same questions. You can't get a better program, I'm a satisfied customer with Flanutrition for cutting and I'm currently IN LINE waiting to get in on his bulk program. Like I said, he will give the best program for you AND knowledge, you'll spend that 250 in supplements that you don't need anyway.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I've got a lunch time eating pattern thats unGodly. I spend 250 in two weeks just on trying to eat healthy lunches. You know that meal break from 10 AM to around 3 PM. The girls at Arbys laugh at me on trip three. I woulda laughed at me on trip two.

$250 to know how to treat your body, priceless.

:type:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn guys. i guess now i know how to piss people off here .
i am a kid. im inexperienced. thats why i ask questions
:FUfinger:

I don't think people are pissed at all. I know I'm not. I'm just laughing.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You didn't ask intelligent questions. Instead you dissed the company, the programs and the trainer with yuor remarks.

Instead of getting defensive about what the company charges, why not rephrase the question stating you are new'ish to training and nutrition and want to learn the RIGHT way to do things so that you can get the most out of your training in the future?

Why not ask the company what you can expect for your $250 in terms of a meal plan, training program and even results?

Ask intelligent questions and you'll get intelligent answers :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
250 for steroids? Check around and do research, and see how much other people charge for their mealplans, or training, or their time, trust me he is a bargain, and considering he didnt flame on your ass for coming on his forum, and challenging him about his worth, he must have of had an off day. Like others said to be 6' and under 200 you need the help...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not an off day, just looking forward to some turkey ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:food:

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quiet!

Here I starve and you bragging about food.

Prick.

lol

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:dance:

shaggy

Banned
Awards
lol. k. i got the point. im just frustrated. i got a good body but i still look skinny when i wear a shirt sno matter how much stronger i get. i just want to be an intimidating size. and i no matter how many damn traps exersizes i do, i still have a pencil neck. what kind of resluts can i expect from this plan? adn for the groceries list...how much can i expect to spend on groceries a week for a good diet(but not eating the same damn thing everday im tired of hamburger helper)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey BoBo is their waiting list for a cutting plan after Thanksgiving?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm tired of chicken and broccoli, eggs and broccoli but I deal.

If you want to build your body.. you need to put up with motony in your diet. If you can't handle it, cut bait and get out now.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL

The one post where I didn't flame you and NOW you get annoyed.

LOL. Takes all kinds in this world :D

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
im tired of hamburger helper)
eeeek! Hydrogenated fats anyone?

Seriously, like Bobo has said, his goal is to make it where you can create your own meal/training plans intelligently. So this is $250 (or a little more if u continue) for knowledge you can use the rest of your life. So...if you divide that over that many months....well..you get the idea.

Just save up if you have to man...ask for cash for Christmas or something.
I think you'll totally wig on your gains once you find out how to eat and train properly. Everyone has a starting place and this could be yours.
In my opinion...wasted time is much more expensive than any amount of cash.

Good luck brother.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
lol. k. i got the point. im just frustrated. i got a good body but i still look skinny when i wear a shirt sno matter how much stronger i get. i just want to be an intimidating size. and i no matter how many damn traps exersizes i do, i still have a pencil neck. what kind of resluts can i expect from this plan? adn for the groceries list...how much can i expect to spend on groceries a week for a good diet(but not eating the same damn thing everday im tired of hamburger helper)
a little bit of humility goes along way....

It can definately be assumed you are not eating enough and definately not the right foods.

There is a ton of info in Nutrition forums for bulking, look there. Poster above said it right that hiring Bobo would be a great base to build off of. The knowledge you would get would be priceless - used for the rest of your life.

Have I used him..? No... But the logs speak for themselves. I will be using him for cutting plan around April.

shaggy

Banned
Awards
ill take the advice. i got a miserable day of work to go to. and hamburger helper.

bobo, with this plan, how much can i expect to spend on groceries a week? for bulking cycle. im poor. im saving up money. im gonna do it though.

Jeffrw

Jeffrw

Awards
It may be a little of subject, but it would be killer if there was some kind of "trial" or "sample" of Bobo's program, even if that costs some money itself. Just being the consumer I am, I like to try something out before I commit.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It may be a little of subject, but it would be killer if there was some kind of "trial" or "sample" of Bobo's program, even if that costs some money itself. Just being the consumer I am, I like to try something out before I commit.
Not possible.

The time it takes him assess you based on the questions he askes, get feedback from you, then put together the plan based on your bodyfat, body type, goals, previous dieting strategy, etc wouldn't be worth it.

Once you have the plan... where would be the incentive to purchase the rest of the program?

Before you buy a TV, do you ask if you can bring it home for a few days to see if you like it? How about a car? Do you ask to use it for a week before you decide if you want to buy it? A house? Same thing.

Its not always practical to be able to "experiment" with something before purchasing. Do your due diligence, talk to people, read reviews and then decide for yourself if its something you want.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
ill take the advice. i got a miserable day of work to go to. and hamburger helper.

bobo, with this plan, how much can i expect to spend on groceries a week? for bulking cycle. im poor. im saving up money. im gonna do it though.

I'd plan for at least $60, and that would be on the low side for bulking.

tattoopierced1

IMO, Bobo could charge alot more for what he does...maybe you should read through his logs. About the steroid comment, well you could get a cycle and PCT, but if you dont eat correctly, then you'll lose it all. Learn to eat and train first before you jump to the next level. Bobo can get you on the right road to nutrition and training.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bobo is serious training, nutrition and gym wise.. so if your not use to either, I'd definately think twice about laying down the money.

Cause the menu is boring.. and your just going to have to deal with it. Chicken breast, fish filet and eggs will rule the day... you might get lucky.. lol (ooops, how did I forget whole grain bagels..)

and the training is a dedicated 5 day a week..

Are you ready for that.. perhaps you'd be best spending alot of time in the nutrition and training forums for now.

Menu cost me about 75 bucks a month.. cutting at 3000 or co calls per day.

Jeffrw

Jeffrw

Awards
Not possible.

The time it takes him assess you based on the questions he askes, get feedback from you, then put together the plan based on your bodyfat, body type, goals, previous dieting strategy, etc wouldn't be worth it.

Once you have the plan... where would be the incentive to purchase the rest of the program?

Before you buy a TV, do you ask if you can bring it home for a few days to see if you like it? How about a car? Do you ask to use it for a week before you decide if you want to buy it? A house? Same thing.

Its not always practical to be able to "experiment" with something before purchasing. Do your due diligence, talk to people, read reviews and then decide for yourself if its something you want.
Oh, I agree too. It just would be nice. Logisticaly, I don't see how. I suppose he could a give like a weeks worth of a "general" training split and one day's worth of food/meal plans and if you liked your results after week, then you could sign up. You may not the scale shift in that time, but you should have a pretty good idea of how you feel afer the workouts and food. He wouldn't have to personalize a trial or sample. Or he could do a book or DVD. Anyway, I'm just talking here...

Though about your examples of purchasing things...I didn't just look at a picture of my house and take the previous owner's word. I walked into it several times before I bought it. I test drove my car. More than once actually. I just didn't read the descriptions and testimonials.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
bobo's worth it .. no question ... you LEARN how to diet .. its invaluable

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
haven't used bobo but i got to witness glen's transformation into his first competition through bobo's plan. like the others mentioned, no supp or gear will replace a sound diet. good luck bro. :)

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Personnel trainers at a gym average about $60-$150 an hr. - how much can you really learn in an hour or two? also to maintain their income they need you to come back so they leave you with questions yet to be answered.

College classes cost roughly $300-$500 a class - at a real college not community.

Bobo gives you 8 weeks with an entire program outlined for YOU - dialed in around your whole ectomorph 155lbs of tuna helper. He will teach you more about correct ratios of food and exercise than you can handle from the sounds of it. It's only a waste if your not serious.

Yes - I did his cutting program - 242lbs - 209lbs 9%BF in 26 weeks - 100%natural. If bulking and cutting was easy (correctly) than everyone would be a bodybuilder you must also lift the heavy ass weight.

step 1 - replace hamburger helper with brown rice/ground turkey
step 2 - acceptance that paying a small amount of $$ for help is ok
step 3 - apologize
step 4 - hire bobo follow instructions

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established

Its not always practical to be able to "experiment" with something before purchasing.
This is way off topic...but when it comes to women you really should bring 'em back home for a few days...read the manual...play with the nobs and see if you likey BEFORE deciding whether to keep her. Trust me she will be the biggest expense of your life. Bobo at $300 is nothing compared to the price of a "loving" :whip: , "caring" :stick: woman.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Since you're asking about food costs, I can tell you this. I remember my food bill actually going ~down~ when I cleaned up my diet. I think you may be suprised.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I look at it this way if I had signed up for the Bobo $250 plan when I was your age (SAME EXACT stats too) I wouldn't have wasted the next 10 years gaining what I would have probably gained in just 4 months with Bobo. Yea I realize back that long ago Bobo wasn't even a fetus but I bet he was pretty damn smart anyways lol

Nuff said

CROWLER

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
...said the Little Pig to the Big Bad Wolf.
:toofunny:

I've worked with Bobo and I've spoken highly of his programs on many occassions. To echo Crowler, if I had just signed up with Bobo when I first started I would have progressed so much faster. I just finished an 8 week bulk, and I gained 18lbs, androgen free. Now I had been heavier than my starting weight before, and as Bobo so humbly pointed out, I had also dieted, which set me up for some major gains. Nevertheless, the program is easily worth the money. Looking back, if he had charged me $400 for it I would have been thoroughly satisfied with my investment.

Though my understanding is not nearly as sophisticated as Bobo's, I have learned some key principals on which to base my training and nutrition, which work for both cutting and bulking. This info is invaluable, and the knowledge you will glean is worth more than any cycles you could buy for $1000. You can get a lot further than you think without messing with your chemistry.

If you do choose to sign up, comply as close to 100% as you can. There are a lot of people waiting to sign up for his program, and he is busy. Don't waste your time, his time, or anyone else's. If you're fucking up the program he'll let you know it. And he has good reason to be pissed at clients who don't do their part. As one of the premier online trainers, he really doesn't need some jackass doing a half ass job on his program, then running around saying he didn't gain jack.

My $.02

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You just don't know what a good deal $250 is for a HIGH QUALITY trainer, a shitty ass trainer at a gym will charge you $50-60 a SESSION to put you through some weak ass medicine ball workout.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
bobo...will you be my daddy?
LOL I don't think he'd like to adopt you unless you magically heal Donovan McNabb, Lito Sheppard, and make the Eagles go undefeated through the Super Bowl.

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards

6 foot
155 pounds.
max bench 235 pounds
Here is the difference: A steroid cycle and/or supplements will last a few weeks. The knowledge you gain using Bobo's plan(s) will last a lifetime. Yes I've trained with Bobo, and I'm still using what I've learned to add more size although at a slower pace as I'm going at it somewhat less agressively...

His feedback speaks for itself. $250.00 is cheap.

nodgodbod

Awards
Like the others said - the sound nutrition info that you get from a bobo plan will long outlive the 8 weeks you pay for. My food bill is a lot cheaper since I started on his diet back in feb/march - and im still using it - also I learned enough about nutrition so that now that i can tweak it myself depending on my goals - I gained about 5lbs while on Bobo's deluxe muscle building plan and was considerably leaner than when i started - the only reason i didnt gain more was due to my cardio intensive mma training sessions. This was solely my fault for not following Bobo's guidelines. I'm still on his diet and i probably will be as long as im training.
He's not paying me to say these things.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did Bobo's bulking meal plan and I calculated a little over $6 per day, for your grocery store bill, however I get the milk free! For me the plan paid for it self compared to what I was spending of food, plus without giving anything away, I didn't have to cook that much and saved me on my time and energy. Oh yeah it is a sure fire plan.
:woohoo:

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Not to defend this tool, but CERTAIN kinds of hamburger helper aren't too bad. There's a beef pasta one that's fat free, although it still has some MSG. I wouldn't base the carb portion of my diet around it because brown rice and oats are definately better, but it's a nice cheap change every now and then.

badmofaux

Awards
That's a great response, Pfunk. I'm now considering seeking Bobo's service even though I never really gave it any thought before reading this entire thread. :)

shaggy--Thanks for posting your original question. I'm kinda new to these message boards, but I've come to realize that there are a good number of rude, inconsiderate, cheap ass, annoying pricks who have nothing better to do than to submit negative posts. So, considering the tone of your original post, the natural reaction for the rest of the forum was to treat you with disrespect, as well. However, after seeing some of the follow-up responses, it sounds like you simply didn't realize how much this service typically runs for. I sure didn't!

If others get pissy about my ignorance, oh well. I just have to continue striving to learn, as well as remain open-minded with their feedback.

Fortunately, you've gotten very constructive feedback so far, and I just wanted to thank you for posting b/c I'm learning from them, too! Seems like there's a good number of dudes on here with very impressive gains who are generous with their posting their personal tips/experiences/etc.

Good luck bro.

Personnel trainers at a gym average about $60-$150 an hr. - how much can you really learn in an hour or two? also to maintain their income they need you to come back so they leave you with questions yet to be answered.

College classes cost roughly $300-$500 a class - at a real college not community.

Bobo gives you 8 weeks with an entire program outlined for YOU - dialed in around your whole ectomorph 155lbs of tuna helper. He will teach you more about correct ratios of food and exercise than you can handle from the sounds of it. It's only a waste if your not serious.

Yes - I did his cutting program - 242lbs - 209lbs 9%BF in 26 weeks - 100%natural. If bulking and cutting was easy (correctly) than everyone would be a bodybuilder you must also lift the heavy ass weight.

step 1 - replace hamburger helper with brown rice/ground turkey
step 2 - acceptance that paying a small amount of $$ for help is ok
step 3 - apologize
step 4 - hire bobo follow instructions

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it is not the question you ask but the way you ask it. :D

FTMGuy

Awards
Bobo knows what he is taking about when it comes to taking off fat or putting on mass. I learned alot from him.