ANYONE EVER TRAIN A WOMAN TO BE BUFF?

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
this woman who wants me to train her wants to look all jacked and have vains popping out!!! she is going to pay me well but i dont know if i should train her like i would i guy or what. im not a real trainer but i know my **** pretty good. is it a lot different training a woman than a man and how am i going to get her to being all buff and cut?:blink:

FLY

Awards
this woman who wants me to train her wants to look all jacked and have vains popping out!!!
She wants something like a weather vain popping out? That sounds like it would hurt and I doubt spending time in a gym would get the job done.

LOL

Anyways, training a woman is not going to be too much different than training a man. Women produce less testosterone so it might be tougher for her to gain a lot of mass and they also have an extra layer of fat on them for childbearing so she would have to work extra hard if she wants to show male-like vascularity. But it can be done. I have only had a few female clients who wanted to be big. For the most part I trained them like a guy.

Attachments

mab904

mab904

Awards
this woman who wants me to train her wants to look all jacked and have vains popping out!!! she is going to pay me well but i dont know if i should train her like i would i guy or what. im not a real trainer but i know my **** pretty good. is it a lot different training a woman than a man and how am i going to get her to being all buff and cut?:blink:
I'm a female and train like a guy. Woman in general have a lot harder time putting on mass. I probalbly lift heavier...pound for pound...than most guys at my gym and size is very hard to come by. As far as her being buff , cut and vascular, that comes mainly from lower bodyfat levels. From my experience, women must eat ultra clean to attain this look.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Otter, first of all, if you train someone and she'll get hurt, she'll sue **** out of you, second, i don't think you know enough to train someone, unless you plan to shoot tren into her and make drink case of beer every day. So leave this idea alone.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Otter, first of all, if you train someone and she'll get hurt, she'll sue **** out of you, second, i don't think you know enough to train someone, unless you plan to shoot tren into her and make drink case of beer every day. So leave this idea alone.
:toofunny: :nutkick:

size

Awards
  • Established
I trained with women in the past more than directly training women. One was very "buff" the others were more fitness oriented but buff compared to the average woman. In my experience, most women(and many men) train incorrectly and with a lack of intensity.

Last edited:

size

Awards
  • Established
As far as her being buff , cut and vascular, that comes mainly from lower bodyfat levels. From my experience, women must eat ultra clean to attain this look.
Applies to both women and men. Diet is the key and I hate it. :)
The women on this board should listen to you(as long as your info is sane ;) ) b/c your physique is excellent.

Last edited:

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
That seriously had me laughing out loud. :lol:

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Recovery will not be the same.

Reduce volume a bit and focus on intensity and heavy compound lifts.