NEED 5 Testers for USPlabs

I am recruiting 5 testers for USPLabs PowerFULL.

You must be a current or Former Client of BObo.

Rules;
--Start a log in the supplement reveiw section of anabolic Minds and at synergymuscle.com(my board). The log must be updated every 2-3 days minimum. You can copy and paste the log at another board that allows for supplement reveiws and recieve a free USPlabs product.

PowerFULL is a Natural anabolic and sleep aid.

If your interested post in this thread.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I am a current client of Bobo, I would be interested testing the product. The anabolic properties would be nice but i would love the sleep aid part of it. However I wouldneed permission from the Clown:lol:

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My last shot of test prop is today... PCT starts on Monday.

I already have 1 bottle of powerfull and was planning to use it for pct purposes, and hopefully some libido help.

pct also consists of rxt, activate, and 7oh diacate....

I'm a former client...

Let me know if I qualify. :)

Almost forgot, Will be starting up cAMP on monday aswell.. (and in a few weeks I was going to cycle eca and clen...)

we will ship to canada but you would have to cover shipping.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm currently off and have been so for months

if you'll have me i'd be happy to be a tester, but where can i find out more about this product?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm currently off and have been so for months

if you'll have me i'd be happy to be a tester, but where can i find out more about this product?
Not tryin to but into a thread thats not mine. But it should be in the USPlabs forum. Many people on this board did a review. Im using it right now for PCT to see how well it does. I love the sleep aid part of it tho!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Current client.

Dieting for 11 weeks or there abouts. Another 6 more to go.

Sleep would be good. lol

In Canada as well.. do I qualifiy or am I too late as usual?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Not tryin to but into a thread thats not mine. But it should be in the USPlabs forum. Many people on this board did a review. Im using it right now for PCT to see how well it does. I love the sleep aid part of it tho!
ahh good point, wasn't thinking

oh and by the way i am a former bobo client

drewmofpo

Awards
I would be interested in giving your product a try (with Bobo's sign off). I am currently trying to cut down, still working with Bobo, and am not on anything nor have I ever been....
Let me know if I qualify or if you need anymore information....

Thanks.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ceosm, I did the cutting program with Bobo, and I am finishin a bulking program, though I'm in my last week. I am also a client of USP Labs. I was going to test Powerfull before, but for some reason it never came. I'll definitely keep the logs, etc.

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey man,
I finished a Bobo bulking program in July. I am not on - been over 3 months since SD/4AD.

I'd love to test Powerful (and am a synergymuscle.com customer.) I've been taking melatonin (3 mg) for help with sleep. Would love to try something better.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am a former client and I am still using his princaples and diet. I am currently having a little trouble sleeping right now and if your product is too help with sleep, I would be glad too test it.

those that posted above this thread can post an e-mail address or send me a pm for your free sample.

thank you

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
man you've gotta stop stealing my thunder beowulf ;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I PM'ed him BEFORE he even posted that!

Eat that bitchez!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
CEO - just curious, but when should we start watching for P'full?

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
has anyone heard from him on this product yet? I left my email addy like he asked and havent heard from him.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If u sent me a email, please send again, i didnt get it, thanks.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you guys heard from USP?

Are we still going to do this???

yes guys!

We been busy with the FDA and stocking product but all free products will fly this after monday

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How can they fly when u havent asked me for any of my info yet? U said you were sending me a email and nothing?

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you asked for a email address or a pm, I dont have pm privilages like i said in the post and left my email addy like requested. you later stated that i would be hearing from u today (11/15/05)which i did not. I feel this is obviously not too important too you because u obviously get alot of people wanting too test your products for you. I just got a little excited because I have never been picked before, but I guess I will just move on.

Relax bud, you will recieve! We been under alot of stress lately and had to recover our products before we can gift them.

take care

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I feel this is obviously not too important too you because u obviously get alot of people wanting too test your products for you. I just got a little excited because I have never been picked before, but I guess I will just move on.
Chill the **** out. You're getting to try a supp that seems very promising for free. If it doesn't come until XMAS you should still say thank you. There are already a lot of good Powerfull reviews out there. He really doesn't need to be doing this.

CEOSM, funny little side note: I'm a teacher, and I wrote "Powerfull" on the board several times at school recently, each time spelling it like the supp instead of the adjective "powerfull".

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, really, chill. I'm anxious to test as well, but not to the point of yelling at USP.

USP - I'm off for a week for Thankgiving and not sure when I can get to a computer, so if you PM me I'll try to respond when I can. I'm still really intrested.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not yelling at anyone, but i wont be recieving anything when a person hasnt even gotten my personall info. I was unaware of the problems that were going on with his company and stocking and so forth. Im sorry for his misfortune and hope everything works out. Yes, I was a client of bobo's. And beuowolf, I am thankful for anything I would recieve for free. If u knew me, u would know Im one of the most thankful people u ever met. I work hard for everything I have and I am sure usplabs does as well.

Chill the **** out.

CEOSM, funny little side note: I'm a teacher, and I wrote "Powerfull" on the board several times at school recently, each time spelling it like the supp instead of the adjective "powerfull".
thats classic:icon_lol:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Not really a sports fan at all (heresy, I know ;) ).